HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Metro Vancouver & the Fraser Valley

Old Posted Apr 27, 2024, 8:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonpark View Post
Are these guys a well known developer? I haven't heard about them before and from their website, they have only built 2-3 buildings in Vancouver.
Yes they are pretty big developers.

Old Posted Apr 27, 2024, 8:40 PM

Quote:
Are these guys a well known developer? I haven't heard about them before and from their website, they have only built 2-3 buildings in Vancouver.
I would say they are pretty well known. The owner of Pinnacle International is a part of the family behind the Onni Group of Companies. They have built some very tall buildings and currently have a 312m tower under construction.

Old Posted Apr 27, 2024, 9:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kja384 View Post
I would say they are pretty well known. The owner of Pinnacle International is a part of the family behind the Onni Group of Companies. They have built some very tall buildings and currently have a 312m tower under construction.
The De Cotiis family, they also run Amacon and a few hotels/restaurants. Similar to the Bosas, Aquilinis, Beedies, etc., they control a large portion of the Vancouver development market. This project is in capable hands.

Old Posted Apr 27, 2024, 9:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burquitlaman View Post
This may be a dumb question, but where do you find this information? I was on the City of Coquitlam development application website and I can see all the submitted projects and the different stages they're in, but only the basic information (approved or not). Where do you find the specific details about each project?
Burnaby lists all current applications here, it's updated every few months.

https://www.burnaby.ca/services-and-...pment-projects

Old Posted Apr 27, 2024, 11:34 PM

Quote:
15,000 units over 40 years, with about 20 buildings in Vancouver and suburban municipalities on the company website.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Metro Vancouver & the Fraser Valley