Annapolis is the capital city of Maryland. It is also home to the United States Naval Academy and St. John's College. It is a historic, colonial, port town with many narrow, brick-lined streets. It's a beautiful, quaint city home to roughly 40,000 people. I recently had the opportunity to be an intern for the Maryland General Assembly, so here are some pictures. Although it is March, it was sunny and had temperatures as high as 70F. I'm not a photographer, but I tried my best. Enjoy!
5. Looking towards the Naval Academy.
6. Chesapeake Bay- you can see the bridge in the distance.
7. Maryland Capitol Mall.
8. Main Street
9. Main Street
10. Main Street
11. Main Street
12. Pinkney Street
13. Pinkney Street
14. Pinkney Street
15. Pinkney Street
16. East Street
17. East Street
18. Fleet Street- showing Senator Astle's house.
19. State House
20. State Circle
21. School Street- looking towards the Governor's Mansion.
22. The Governor's Mansion
23. State Circle
24. State House from Bladen Street.
25. State House dome at night.
26. Acton Place
27. Maryland State Seal on the floor of the Senate Office Building.
28. Fleet Street in January (phone pic).
29. Maryland Senate Chamber (phone pic)
30. Maryland House of Delegates Chamber (phone pic)
31. Maryland House of Delegates Chamber (phone pic)