Congratulations to Bedhead for the win in the last round.
Your task for the next round is:
As almost always:
- Send a PM to HomeInMyShoes with your entry
- Entries must be in by March 30th (Friday) midnight
- One entry per forumer, must be your own photo
- Try not to enter a photo already entered in a previous contest
- Your entry should work inside of the IMG tags (pbase is giving me some problems). If I have to rehost it will get resized to 800 in my freebie photobucket account.
- Maximum size is 1024 x 1024
- Include a photo title in your message if you have and want a title
- Avoid over-photoshopping stuff. It's okay to do those adjustments like colour and balance and cropping you'd do if you were physically printing it, but no giraffes on an iceberg kind of thing. I'm not going to say no to an entry because of it. Voters can decide for themselves what's acceptable themselves.
- First come first serve. If we reach the maximum 25 entries and yours is the 26th received, too bad. Unless there's a lot, in which case we might do a play-in preliminary round of images I think are less likely to actually win. Hey, someone needs to make a judgment call. If you don't like it, think of the rating systems in college athletics and how bad this could be.