HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Sep 5, 2013, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlousa View Post
I'd also be okay with the province bringing back a mandatory annual vechile inspection once Aircare is gone. This would get a bunch of clunkers off the road making it safer for everyone.
As somone that likes to modify my vehicles I say this very cautiously and wish that any such inspection is only concerned with safety and performance.

I agree and hope that they think that way as well, I like to tinker a bit (much less than I used to however) and hope they go to an inspection that basically makes sure your brakes, windshield, lights, tires and suspension are in good working shape.

They should also do away with roadside notice and orders unless there is some blatant safety violation (cracked winshield, bald tires etc) because 95% of cops on the road have no clue what is actually in the MVA.

And the immediate roadside impound has no reason to exist frankly.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure