Here are my ideas for making Hamilton Street Railway more attractive to commuters. What do you guys think of my new route ideas to speed up service and attract choice riders????? Right now HSR suffers from only having a ridership that is about 20% Choice. Meaning the other 80% are captive. I would like to turn that around
ROUTE 55E: STONEY CREEK EXPRESS
Buses would run local from Stoney Creek City Hall to Eastgate Square. Then EXPRESS to Downtown Hamilton and McMaster University. Making no stops inbetween.
ROUTE 2E: BARTON EXPRESS
Buses would run local from Stoney Creek City Hall to Centennial Parkway. Then run express to Downtown Hamilton and McMaster University, with a stop at Hamilton General Hospital.
ROUTE 43E: MOUNTAIN EAST EXPRESS
Buses rould run their normal local routing through the subdivision at the end of the route east of Winterberry Drive. Buses would then enter the Lincoln Expressway and run express to Limeridge Mall. Buses would then run express from Limeridge Mall to Downtown Hamilton, stopping inroute at Mohawk Road, Fennell Ave, Queensdale Ave, and Concession Road.
ROUTE 102: LIMERIDGE-MCMASTER EXPRESS
Buses would run EXPRESS from Limridge Mall to McMaster University via the Lincoln Expressway.
ROUTE 52E: DUNDAS EXPRESS
Buses would run their local routing from Dundas to McMaster University. Then run EXPRESS to Downtown Hamilton.
ROUTE 16E: ANCASTER EXPRESS
Buses would run their normal local routing in Ancaster, then run EXPRESS to Downtown Hamilton via area highways, after serving MEADOWLANDS.
ROUTE 103E: EASTGATE-MOHAWK EXPRESS
Buses would run express from Eastgate Square to Mohawk College, stopping only at Limridge Mall. Buses would use area highways.