The following photos were taken May 21 and 22.
The first photos are from Hopkins Park in Mount Auburn.
The park, which has existed near the intersection of Sycamore, Auburn and Dorchester
since 1866, was renovated and re-opened in a ceremony on May 7.
Other photos were taken from Via Vite
during a Soapbox
event, and of the exterior of the Oceanaire
during an interview for a Soapbox story
View all 2,423 of my Cincinnati photos in my Photobucket gallery
1. It was a Wednesday afternoon, so no one was around.
6. This intersection sucks, but it makes for some eye candy.
8. The Body Snatcher...yeah, great name. I wouldn't be surprised if residents of Walker Street, Auburn Terrace, Bigelow Street and other residents in the "Keys Hill" area try to get this place shut down.
15. Shortly after photographing this and then going behind to try to get some City vistas, a resident decided to play Detective Joe Friday. It didn't matter - there were no good views anyway.
21. Fountain Square. I forget what this was, but it was a fundraiser.
26. The Oceanaire
29. A Bootsy Collins/Jeff Ruby joint.