HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Welcome to the SkyscraperPage Forum

Since 1999, the SkyscraperPage Forum has been one of the most active skyscraper enthusiast communities on the web. The global membership discusses development news and construction activity on projects from around the world, alongside discussions on urban design, architecture, transportation and many other topics. Welcome!

You are currently browsing as a guest. Register with the SkyscraperPage Forum and join this growing community of skyscraper enthusiasts. Registering has benefits such as fewer ads, the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > SSP: Local Hamilton > Hamilton Photos

Old Posted Oct 29, 2008, 5:27 AM
Wiki Ricki

Photo posting question...

Greetings Earthlings and Hamiltonians....

The other day I posted up my first photos here at skyscraperpage after creating an account with photobucket....How many photos maximum can photobucket handle?...is there a limit?

Thanks.

RC

Last edited by Boomtown_Hamilton; Oct 29, 2008 at 6:25 AM.

Old Posted Oct 29, 2008, 12:57 PM

Photobucket can handle as many as you want if you get a pro account. Otherwise there are some limits but I don't know what they are--probably bandwidth limits.

Old Posted Oct 29, 2008, 1:34 PM
It's Hammer Time

I'm lucky enough to gotten my photobucket accounts a few years ago so I don't have to pay for the pro account.

Old Posted Oct 29, 2008, 10:08 PM
Wiki Ricki

OK Thanks guys...

One more question, I notice a few photos that have been posted up in this forum and are now "locked up"....what's that all about?

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > SSP: Local Hamilton > Hamilton Photos