Originally Posted by Mac Write
I would love to see Waterfront to Mission morning trains and mission to waterfront evening trains so transit fans can do a round trip and check out mission.
Try this on any weekday:
1. West Coast Express from Waterfront at 3:50pm, arrive Mission 5:05pm
2. BC Transit Line 31 leaving Mission at 5:07pm, or 5:20pm, arriving Abbotsford Exchange at 5:35pm or 5:45pm
3. BC Transit Line 21 leaving Abbotsford Exchange at 5:47pm, arrive Aldergrove (272st at fraser Hwy) at 6:17pm
4. Translink Line 502 leaving Aldergrove (272 at Fraser Hwy) at 6:40pm, arrive Surrey Central station at 7:50pm
5. Skytrain Expo Line to Waterfront - 38 minutes, arriving at approximately 8:35pm.
$11.75 for WCE - ticket valid for three hours from time of issue on all BC Transit routes (so will pay for your trip to Aldergove)
$2.50 for the 502 includes transfer to Skytrain (one zone fare in effect after 6:30pm)