The Chan Formula
Note the following apparatus:
· 10" X 10" X 10" soldered seam copper box, open at top.
· 4" Styrofoam insulation on sides and bottom. Styrofoam cover for top.
· 7 6" lengths of 1/4 " copper tube soldered to bottom, centered to provide platform.
· 4" diameter by 6" long glass pipe created by cutting glass bottle.
· #24 gauge winding around this and placement on stand completes the apparatus. The windings are connected to an RFG with a low range and pulse mode.
· The box is filled to 8 " with mineral oil. A thermal couple is placed in the oil outside the core. Outside, a small oil pump with 1/4 " copper tubes leading into the box circulates the oil A fan cooled radiator is attached in series to provide heat dissipation and an adjustable valve allows temperature control.
· The energy capsules which I place inside of the coil consist of 5 " lengths of 1/4 " copper tube with the bottom pressed and then spot welded closed.
Noting that excessive copper and iron surprise showed up in the Swedish analysis I stocked powders of both with varies properties.
To eliminate need for hydrogen gas I stocked a number of metal hydride powders. I also availed myself of nickel powders, nickel plated copper powders, hydrides of nickel and copper and Raney nickel.
Manipulations are all done is a glove box whose propane atmosphere is constantly swept by a bleed from a small barbecue rank.
· Using a typical mix of Ni, Ni-Cu, Fe, MgH2 powders, a 2 gram sample is placed in a capsule.
· The top is pinched shut with a vise and then spot welded to a tight seal.
A useful reference is http://xuzhounano.en.made-in-china.c...-28NP-HW-.html
where nanomagnetic activation is noted.
Here is a brief from a vender's site:
"2. High efficiency electrode material, the nickel has small particle size, easy to disperse and with high specific surface, high catalytic activity and good in conductivity.
If with proper process, it can make the electrode with huge superficial area, greatly improve the efficiency of electric discharge, which can replace the platinum powder use as the fuel-cell catalyst and largely reduce the cost.
3. The nickel nanopowder has very strong electromagnetic wave absorption capability, which can use in the military field of stealth.
4. High-efficiency ignition dope, add the nickel nanopowder to the solid propellant of the rocket can greatly increase the heat and combustion efficiency of the fuel and improves the combustion stability.".
I have reached self sustained fusion at 200 C for days. If anyone duplicates my success, please communicate with me for possible cooperative venture. I have applied for a patent on this some time ago. I am proceeding to place a boiler is series with the oil line to power a small steam engine created from a compressed air engine kit using a basic gasoline engine.