Plans for the Division Street project can be found here
(PDF). Note that those plans have not yet been Gabe Klein-ified as the Damen/Elston/Fullerton project was to become more bike/ped friendly. It appears that the western span on Division will be cable-stayed while the eastern span will be a mirror of the Halsted arch.
All of the projects mentioned here, and then some, are listed in a 2010 bridges wish list
(PDF). Well, not really a wish list per se, but the highest-priority bridge replacements in the city. Probably most or all of these will get built eventually as funding allows.
- Division Street bridges over Chicago River and North Branch Canal
- Lake Shore Drive over Lawrence, Wilson and LaSalle Drive
- Canal Street viaduct—Taylor to Madison
- Western Avenue viaduct over Belmont
- Ashland Avenue viaduct over Pershing Road
- Taylor Street bridge over Chicago River South Branch
- Wells Street bascule bridge
- Irving Park bridge over Chicago River
- Chicago Avenue bridge over Chicago River and Halsted Street viaduct