HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Welcome to the SkyscraperPage Forum.

Since 1999, SkyscraperPage.com's forum has been one of the most active skyscraper enthusiast communities on the web.  The global membership discusses development news and construction activity on projects from around the world, alongside discussions on urban design, architecture, transportation and many other topics.  SkyscraperPage.com also features unique skyscraper diagrams, a database of construction activity, and publishes popular skyscraper posters.

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > SSP: Local Hamilton > Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation

Old Posted May 4, 2012, 7:58 PM

Sew Hungry ~ Ottawa Street

It's a bit late but I dropped by Sew Hungry on Ottawa and it was great. Lots of action, food, music and the shops have really improved over the months. It's a lot more than upholstery and curtains now.

In spite of the big crowds, I'm not sure it was very well advertised as I just heard about it by word-of-mouth.

Apparently there's an Antique Crawl this Sunday, if you're into that. I did pop into a shop today called Antique Avenue [I think] and it's mindblowing what they've got in there...worth the trip alone.

Old Posted May 4, 2012, 9:32 PM
It's Hammer Time

Considering there were over 10000 people in attendance during a weekday that started at 11am until 3pm that's pretty damn impressive.

The power of twitter and Facebook.

Old Posted May 5, 2012, 12:52 AM

That would explain why I knew nothing about it hahaha. I'm blissfully ignorant where social media is concerned.

Old Posted May 6, 2012, 3:08 PM

Not enough trucks. Some of the lines were crazy. Hopefully for the next one they can get some more vendors.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > SSP: Local Hamilton > Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation