2. Awesome clock and stuff.
4. New bookstore etc.
5. I’m happy something’s moved in here but it looks pretty lame.
6. I don’t particularly care for themed streets.
8. I don’t remember a time before Rock ‘N’ Tees.
9. No more Le Chinois.
11. Funky façade.
12. A bit of a sprucing up for the Pagoda.
14. How awesome is this? I can’t wait to see the ground floor done.
16. A very well-behaved horse…not sure about the copper.
17. This was always a gay bar ~ don’t ask how I know. Not sure what it is now.
20. A tremendous addition to the core. However, three buildings were lost in its renovation, if I’m not mistaken.
22. Irving’s is closing its doors soon. I once took in my trousers for a hemming and the old man completely buggered them. Oh well, still sad to see him go.
23. Hamilton ‘Shitty’ Centre
24. I love gritty, old buildings but this one gives me a headache.
25. I took this photo because I thought they’d made a typo. Upon closer inspection, it would appear they did actually mean it to say ‘Resortaurant.’ Weird…
26. Ummmm hello? Anybody remember the Tivoli?? Let’s get it fixed up already!
27. Speaking of fixed up. Wicked.
28. The rear end.
29. Next door ~ this old beauty was built for the local Order of Foresters.
30. A vastly improved block.
32. I love this building.
33. After all the time and money the end product is underwhelming.
35. It was hard to get a clear shot with all the trucks blasting by trying to hit that sweet ‘green wave.’
37. Name this alley.
39. My favourite café.
40. A new eatery on James North.
41. Have you ever had to wash your underpants at three in the morning? I have.