The A15 A18 A20 International BOT development is introduced by Taipei City Government and is undertaking by Department of Finance.
Taipei City Urban Planning Department has changed zoning of this development. In July commission meeting, Department formed A15 and A18 into one block to improve investment value. Therefore, there will be only two sites for this development. Department also required extra public open area in the same meeting, by introduce new zone in A15+A18 block, called plaza.
I make comparison between A15 A18 A20 BOT and Gate of Taipei C1 and D1.
Strategies set up by Department of Finance
1. Residential development is not allowed in this development. All interested groups must follow relevant urban regulations for their development plan.
2. The development has to include 31 parking spaces for large vehicles.
3. The BOT tendering will have three stages to select its final tender.
- Development Plan Assessment
- Price Comparison
Qualification, interested group only need to pay bid bond to attain this tender.
Development Plan Assessment will set up a broad with both national and international architects to judge submitted development plan.
Price Comparison stage is for department to make comparison of royalty submitted by tenderers.
4. The tenderer will have 50 years operation time. After 50 years, tenderer can request extra 20 years if they want to continue.