Originally Posted by Canadian74
1) What was the seating layout for Air Canada 747-400, A340-300 and 767-200? I can find 744 Combi and A345 layouts on their website, but not the 744 Pax, A343 and 762.
2) What about Canadian Airlines 747-400s?
3) Did Air Canada or Canadian Airlines ever offer 3 classes of service (F/J/Y)? If so, in which aircraft and what was the layout?
1) Original AC never had 744, only the 744combi. A340 had substantially the same layout as 333. The 762 had different configurations depending on 762 domestic or 762ER. Also need a timeframe for each aircraft as there were adjustments to the seat config.
2) CP 744s had 430 seats overall.
3) Prior to 1994 AC had first class, business class, and economy class. F and J were combined with new seats after Hollis Harris arrived in 1992/3 timeframe. Hollis ported the Executive First idea (2 cabin aircaft) from CO. All widebody aircraft had three class of service. CP Air had similar offering to AC during the 3 cabin days.