HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces

Old Posted Dec 26, 2017, 11:30 AM

I enjoy their buffets. I hear a lot of whining from Facebook warriors about Maple Leaf but whenever I go there I find the service exceptional and the prices reasonable given the huge roster of choices, and when I leave I'm a happy fat boy.

Old Posted Dec 26, 2017, 4:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacdougall View Post
Hustle is reporting that 3 locations have been chosen for the new CanabisNB Retail stores.

Choice Properties – 165 Main St. (Superstore complex)
Mapleton Holdings Inc. – 40 Wyse St. (near Costco)
Perfection Realty – 780 Dieppe Blvd.
Close to Costco......perfect big ole bags of doritos close by

Old Posted Jan 6, 2018, 1:19 AM
Wildcats Rule!!

The Ego tattoo and hairstyling boutique on Mountain Road has suddenly closed.

This will now leave two vacant CRUs at Hastings Ridge. This is too bad, the shopping plaza had previously been at full occupancy.

Old Posted Jan 11, 2018, 3:21 AM
Wildcats Rule!!

This plan showing a proposed expansion of the Mountain Way Estates subdivision is taken from the January Moncton PAC agenda.

Of note is the fact that it shows the precise location for the new Moncton North anglophone middle school. As I predicted, the school will back directly on the Northwest Trail which will be terrific for kids walking or cycling to the school as they will be completely able to avoid street traffic.

Also of note is the fact that Maplehurst Drive will be extended all the way through to Ryan Street. Maplehurst therefore will be a rare connector directly from Mountain Road to Ryan.

There is also a proposal for a 120 unit multi unit dwelling, possibly a residential care facility.

Old Posted Jan 11, 2018, 5:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonctonRad View Post
This plan showing a proposed expansion of the Mountain Way Estates subdivision is taken from the January Moncton PAC agenda.

Of note is the fact that it shows the precise location for the new Moncton North anglophone middle school. As I predicted, the school will back directly on the Northwest Trail which will be terrific for kids walking or cycling to the school as they will be completely able to avoid street traffic.

Also of note is the fact that Maplehurst Drive will be extended all the way through to Ryan Street. Maplehurst therefore will be a rare connector directly from Mountain Road to Ryan.

There is also a proposal for a 120 unit multi unit dwelling, possibly a residential care facility.
Yes, and no when it comes to children being able to avoid trafic most runs to the school will be 99.9% trafic free because you have to keep in mind the trail does cross roads, and I say no on other areas because children will have to use some roadways

I also noticed that there is what seems to be a new townhouse complex design North East of Maplehurst, and Future Street B across from the proposed daycare centre that would sit at the corner of Maplehurst, and Future Street B, and back onto the proposed 120 unit care facility.

Note:From the way it has been listed as apartments, and Residential care facility one could assume that they are aiming for something along the lines of 110-114 Murphy Ave. Also known as Manoir Notre Dame.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces