HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Jan 20, 2016, 5:59 PM
NOLA Razorback

One thing I've noticed about the beacon renderings is quite a few of the windows have interesting metal that outlines them sticking out past the brick. It really adds some dimension and I hope they actually put it on the building. Haven't seen it happen yet..

Old Posted Jan 20, 2016, 7:47 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjslonaker View Post
One thing I've noticed about the beacon renderings is quite a few of the windows have interesting metal that outlines them sticking out past the brick. It really adds some dimension and I hope they actually put it on the building. Haven't seen it happen yet..
its there If you look closely at the pics I took. BTW I posted a lot of pics on here . do you guys like that I do that or is it too much? No one seems to look at them so don't want to waste my time if that's the case

Old Posted Jan 20, 2016, 7:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis1400 View Post
BTW I posted a lot of pics on here . do you guys like that I do that or is it too much? No one seems to look at them so don't want to waste my time if that's the case
I love the pictures!! Thank you so much for posting them, and please keep them coming!!

Old Posted Jan 20, 2016, 9:18 PM

Quote:
its there If you look closely at the pics I took. BTW I posted a lot of pics on here . do you guys like that I do that or is it too much? No one seems to look at them so don't want to waste my time if that's the case
I tend to see the pictures on your blog before you post them here

Old Posted Jan 20, 2016, 10:00 PM

Keep the pictures coming. It's always nice to see the progress on the multiple projects going on.

Concerning the bus service, it looks pretty decent to me. It's timed nicely for the morning and afternoon/early evening peak arrival and departure times at the airport.

Old Posted Jan 20, 2016, 10:06 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenderOz View Post
I tend to see the pictures on your blog before you post them here
As im sure you know the blog is so much easier for me to post too than here. Its strictly for discussion that I was reposting here. Ill maybe post them here but just less of them because its a little time consuming.

Old Posted Jan 21, 2016, 2:57 PM

Pictures

Please keep posting the pictures. They are great, and they don't take up too much room.

I tend to check this site, because it includes so much information from a variety of people and a variety of viewpoints.

Old Posted Jan 21, 2016, 3:23 PM
-

Finishing my new office in Lakeview this month:

Old Posted Jan 21, 2016, 6:18 PM

Quote:
Agreed, the building looks rather blah without them.

Old Posted Jan 21, 2016, 6:23 PM
NOLA Razorback

Moxy Hotel

The Moxy Hotel on St Charles FINALLY got HDLC approval! http://nola.curbed.com/archives/2016...c-approval.php

Old Posted Jan 21, 2016, 7:45 PM
-

Quote:
The Moxy Hotel on St Charles FINALLY got HDLC approval! http://nola.curbed.com/archives/2016...c-approval.php
Now lets see if one of the neighbors waste their time by filing an appeal to the city council.

Old Posted Jan 21, 2016, 8:02 PM

Quote:
Now lets see if one of the neighbors waste their time by filing an appeal to the city council.
That shitty, ugly plague of our time... I'm hating it too.

Old Posted Jan 21, 2016, 8:07 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousquet View Post
That shitty, ugly plague of our time... I'm hating it too.
They did it to me and it was such a waste of time too. Latoya doesn't tolerate that kind of crap. District B is very fortunate to have her!

Old Posted Jan 22, 2016, 11:20 AM

Quote:
As im sure you know the blog is so much easier for me to post too than here. Its strictly for discussion that I was reposting here. Ill maybe post them here but just less of them because its a little time consuming.
I fall into the same category - usually see them on your blog, too. But really happy to have them here to then get the group discussion. Agree that you don't need to put them all up, but just a couple to spark convo helps. Thanks again for taking them, Tennis! Excited to see your house coming together and to see your company's projects coming to fruition. What's next for y'all? Taking on the Charity Renovation ?

Old Posted Jan 22, 2016, 3:47 PM

Curious

Anyone know anything about this building?

https://www.google.com/maps/@29.9537...7i13312!8i6656

There's always a lot of discussion on here about how few large buildings are left in the CBD but this one has never been mentioned. Seems like a good spot for affordable housing, maybe an SRO or something.

Old Posted Jan 22, 2016, 4:23 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerbydesign View Post
Anyone know anything about this building?

https://www.google.com/maps/@29.9537...7i13312!8i6656

There's always a lot of discussion on here about how few large buildings are left in the CBD but this one has never been mentioned. Seems like a good spot for affordable housing, maybe an SRO or something.
I've been trying to get my hands on that one for awhile but he wouldn't budge

Old Posted Jan 22, 2016, 4:24 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by polemic View Post
I fall into the same category - usually see them on your blog, too. But really happy to have them here to then get the group discussion. Agree that you don't need to put them all up, but just a couple to spark convo helps. Thanks again for taking them, Tennis! Excited to see your house coming together and to see your company's projects coming to fruition. What's next for y'all? Taking on the Charity Renovation ?
I wish , may be part of a large project in warehouse district though

Old Posted Jan 22, 2016, 7:10 PM

I just got an email from the warehouse district neighborhood association which said, "There will be a presentation by Rozas-Ward for a new project at the following addresses: 618, 640, and 700 Magazine St"

Does anyone know what this is going to be? The meeting's on Monday, and I don't know if I can make it.

618 is a parking lot owned by the same owners as the IP Building across the street, and 640/700 are owned by Reily Foods.

Old Posted Jan 22, 2016, 7:42 PM

The 3 story building on Carondelet and Poydras right beside the Factors Row building now has a "Sold" sign on it.

Old Posted Jan 23, 2016, 2:41 PM
-

Anyone want to call and get details on that commercial development sign I posted on tumblr

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations