HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario

Old Posted Sep 2, 2013, 9:33 PM

Ryerson University - Urban and Regional Planning?

Hi!

I'm going into grade 12 this year and will be applying for universities in January! I'm currently only looking at one option though which is Ryerson...I was just wondering if anyone got into this program and how hard it is to get in? On this website (electronicinfo.ca), the program says I specifically need grade 12 english then just other humanities/science/or math courses. I only took one science which was biology and one math which was advanced functions. I took many humanities courses like world history, philosophy, challenges and changes in society, and economics. I'm also a french immersion student so I had to take french. In grade 11 my average was 86%. What are y'all thinkin'?

Old Posted Sep 4, 2013, 6:53 PM
Super Moderator / Sr. Committee

Don't you have a guidance councilor at your HS you can talk to? At the very least you should check Ryerson's website to see what the minimum requirements are....

Flickr®

Old Posted Sep 6, 2013, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrillion View Post
Hi!

I'm going into grade 12 this year and will be applying for universities in January! I'm currently only looking at one option though which is Ryerson...I was just wondering if anyone got into this program and how hard it is to get in? On this website (electronicinfo.ca), the program says I specifically need grade 12 english then just other humanities/science/or math courses. I only took one science which was biology and one math which was advanced functions. I took many humanities courses like world history, philosophy, challenges and changes in society, and economics. I'm also a french immersion student so I had to take french. In grade 11 my average was 86%. What are y'all thinkin'?
I'm currently attending first year right now, actually. I graduated with a 79% average, but applied late for the program. (sometime in april or may, way after the regular application deadline) I got stuck on a waiting list and was accepted in august..

I had Physics, Calculus(this is what dropped my mark, don't take it unless you don't need it, which you don't for planning), Functions, Politics, Art, and English for my 6 U/M courses.

Hopes this helps!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario