HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & City of Ottawa

Old Posted Dec 30, 2014, 2:19 PM

Is it just me, or is the new Preston/Transitway traffic light way more unfair to buses than the old Booth/Transitway light was? Seems Transitway buses get red lights more often now and they wait longer for it to go green, too.

Old Posted Dec 30, 2014, 2:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelKazan View Post
I messed up. How do I delete this post?
Just edit it and replace it with a single dot, or the word "deleted" in brackets. That's what most do.

Old Posted Dec 31, 2014, 5:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1overcosc View Post
Is it just me, or is the new Preston/Transitway traffic light way more unfair to buses than the old Booth/Transitway light was? Seems Transitway buses get red lights more often now and they wait longer for it to go green, too.
Well, if you go drive through there at midnight, the lights are still timed for rush hour traffic, so I do believe that the lights are only tuned to rush hour car traffic in lieu of anything else. Last night I was stopped at Booth on the SJAM parkway west bound and sat at the light for 3 minutes, and it was already red when I got there.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & City of Ottawa