HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Jul 17, 2017, 7:04 PM

Not every building is meant to be filled but i do believe things will begin to change in a more positive trajectory. Downtown will begin to start to see momentum again its not like the whole AT&T fiasco is Downtowns fault in todays economy companies are changing ever more.
BPV 2 is desperately needed antidote that our Downtown needs right now to get things moving with Jefferson Arms Railway Exchange Millennium Chemical and several others i feel Downtown St.Louis will be in the drivers seat but it be good to get some decent store fronts in the central business district too but i don't see that happening anytime soon.

Old Posted Jul 17, 2017, 8:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moorlands View Post
Centene Phase 1 tower crane is up

Here are some updated pics of the phase 1 Centene Tower.

Old Posted Jul 17, 2017, 9:15 PM

Glad that Centene is staying/expanding in STL, but man i wish they were building their HQ downtown. Might have been a new tallest building.

Old Posted Jul 18, 2017, 6:29 PM
crisis actor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalstl View Post
Glad that Centene is staying/expanding in STL, but man i wish they were building their HQ downtown. Might have been a new tallest building.
welp...at least it isn't west county. claytons health has really helped areas like dogtown which is seeing new construction (and argubly the entire ring of neighborhoods around forest park) and without a doubt university city which is quietly seeing a big boost in one-off infill projects and other small, luxury projects like this right on delmar: https://www.mehlmanhomes.com/thecurr...niversity-city
"think of the multitude of lies by which the people here in new spain were led into error. not for only four hundred years, not only for eight hundred years, it has been for much time in the past. alas my heart suffereth much…when I think upon how great is the hatred of the tzitzimitl (demon of the air) and of satan."

Old Posted Jul 18, 2017, 9:06 PM
Proud Homer!

Another residential project is under construction in the Central West End.

4101 LaClede is the first NEW for-sale condo project to go up in the CWE since the recession. See location HERE.

All the other residential projects have been condo rehabs , new apartments, new townhomes and single-family units.

The 5-story (64 feet) building will have 54 condo units that start at $226,000 and go up to $900,000 - roughly $330 per square foot.

Old Posted Jul 19, 2017, 4:04 PM
crisis actor

that's a nice looking project, and one of the few that i've seen that really appeal to me. i like the size of the building. the outdoor space looks great.
"think of the multitude of lies by which the people here in new spain were led into error. not for only four hundred years, not only for eight hundred years, it has been for much time in the past. alas my heart suffereth much…when I think upon how great is the hatred of the tzitzimitl (demon of the air) and of satan."

Old Posted Today, 12:18 AM
Proud Homer!

Washington University in St. Louis is at it again with a $250-million campus expansion.

The MASSIVE east end campus transformation will have a total of EIGHT new projects.

See video with many more renderings throughout - especially towards the end.

Video Link

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations