HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Business, the Economy & Politics

Old Posted Jun 26, 2009, 5:45 AM
Bears of antiquity

No, it's based on the circumstances of the prior 6 recalls in the history of Multnomah County, all with circumstances beyond Adams' (graft, for one).

And Bob Ball's smears were not true in the least, and you know it.

I don't know where your outrage is coming from, but personal impropriety that is neither illegal nor materially relevant to his position, regardless of whether or not he lied about it, should not be your concern or ours.

It's total B.S. that Portland applauds itself for its progressive thinking, but fair-weather supporters like yourself really cast a pale on it. It's giving Bob Ball's smear credit and it's letting something that heinous do its trick.

If you think you were betrayed, you're wrong. You were used by Ball.

Congrats.

Old Posted Jun 26, 2009, 7:09 AM
A before E

You know I have to say, Randy Leonard's drama queen attitude recently bothers me much more than Sam telling a lie to a paper about his sex life...but that is the way I see it.

Old Posted Jun 26, 2009, 3:17 PM
Bears of antiquity

Randy's been playing mayor for a while, and considering the massive amounts of fail involved with his little games...

The sign should be retooled to say "FAIL IN OREGON" with his face in neon.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Business, the Economy & Politics