HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Mar 25, 2019, 8:38 PM

Here's a couple updated pics from the progress of The Lumen.

Old Posted Aug 11, 2019, 2:13 PM
Ex Houstonian

I sure wish there were Cleveland forumers, I never know whats going on in Cleveland even though its only two hours away; anyways; heres a couple crap iPhone photos from yesterday.

Untitled by photolitherland, on Flickr
Think this is the Luman, not sure how tall its going to get. This is in Playhouse Square downtown.

This is pretty awesome, an entire block basically of historic buildings is being restored.

Old Posted Aug 11, 2019, 2:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by photoLith View Post
I sure wish there were Cleveland forumers, I never know whats going on in Cleveland even though its only two hours away; anyways; heres a couple crap iPhone photos from yesterday.

Think this is the Luman, not sure how tall its going to get. This is in Playhouse Square downtown.

This is pretty awesome, an entire block basically of historic buildings is being restored.

Most of the Clevelanders are over here:

https://forum.urbanohio.com/forum/24...-construction/

Wish they’d come here more often to show Cleveland a little love for everyone else in other cities.

Old Posted Aug 13, 2019, 8:13 PM
Member of SSP since 1997

Unfortunately, the folks running things at SSP waited too long to fix the absurd amount of ads and redirects and it turned a lot of people off, myself included. If someone would like to do a 'Cleveland 2.0' thread, I'm all for it. I put a lot of effort and time into this place over the past 20+ years but I'm happy to pass the baton.

I barely have time to get out to take photos for updates, much less deal with things that should have been fixed a long time ago. Over at UrbanOhio's forum, things get resolved or at least addressed almost immediately, so that's where I put my energy (along with my Instagram account).

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations