HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Proposals

Old Posted Dec 7, 2016, 12:28 AM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

SUNNY ISLES | Dezer Tower (Future Development)

Something to keep tabs on.

I hope its like the rest, and a nice 649 ft tower. If Muse, Jade Signature, Porsche Tower are anything to go by.

For now, I figure the title will reflect the future development, hence: SUNNY ISLES | Dezer Tower (Future Development) , until we find height/location/floors.

====================

Dezer To Announce New Sunny Isles Tower With Car Elevator Soon

Quote:
Gil Dezer will announce a new project that includes a “Dezervator” car elevator with the next six months.

Dezer told The Real Deal that the recent election of Donald Trump will help Miami’s condo market will boom, making it a good time to start new projects.

The new tower will be in Sunny Isles, but won’t have Porsche branding, since it would dilute values at the recently completed Porsche Design Tower. A partnership with another luxury car brand is in the works, he said.

At Porsche Design Tower, closings are now underway. $760 million worth of units have been sold, or 126 of 132 condos. 40 of the buyers will live there full time, and 22 are billionaires.
====================
NXT

Old Posted Dec 7, 2016, 9:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris08876 View Post
Something to keep tabs on.

I hope its like the rest, and a nice 649 ft tower. If Muse, Jade Signature, Porsche Tower are anything to go by.

For now, I figure the title will reflect the future development, hence: SUNNY ISLES | Dezer Tower (Future Development) , until we find height/location/floors.

====================

Dezer To Announce New Sunny Isles Tower With Car Elevator Soon

====================
NXT
Although I do like Dezer this statement is one of the most bizzare things I've heard in a while :

Dezer told The Real Deal that the recent election of Donald Trump will help Miami’s condo market will boom, making it a good time to start new projects.

Old Posted Dec 8, 2016, 12:29 AM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

^^^^

While I didn't vote for him, at the end of the day, if he could make the real estate scene boom to levels not seen before, hey... sounds good to me. But we have to wait until next year to see what the Trumpinator does. For the country's sake, I hope he succeeds. For the real estate scene, I hope he succeeds. Not just for Miami or NY, but for every city. Make America tall again (and like China tall).

2017 could be a very good year for our cities. Lots of skyscrapers in the pipeline. Now, we just need all of those Miami super talls rise.

On a side note, Sunny Isles is a proxy city that is doing pretty well in the skyscraper category.

Old Posted Dec 8, 2016, 2:20 AM
REAL Kiwi!

I met Dezer about 10 years ago in one of his Trump branded projects in Miami. They are buddys, no surprise.

Gil Dezer bets on value of Trump brand skyrocketing

Quote:
Dezer, one of Donald Trump’s more vocal supporters and business partners, says the Trump brand will only increase in value now that the New York developer is the president-elect of the United States. That’s why Dezer’s designers are working on a “crazy, kick-ass Trump presidential suite” at Dezer’s Trump International Beach Resort in Sunny Isles Beach.

Dezer and his father Michael Dezer have built six developments in South Florida in partnership with the Trump Organization, including Trump Palace, the Trump Royale and Trump Towers I and II. Now, he’s working on a new “out of the movies” suite at the Trump International Beach Resort, Dezer told Bloomberg, declining to give more details.
http://therealdeal.com/miami/2016/11...-skyrocketing/

Old Posted Dec 8, 2016, 3:11 PM

Dezer is a foil to Mana.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Proposals