HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver

Central South East False Creek in the SkyscraperPage Database

Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Vancouver Skyscraper Diagram

Map Location

Old Posted Apr 28, 2015, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klazu View Post
Tell me about it!

This building is so huge that there are altogether eight penthouses, all with huge private rooftop patios! This penthouse was suite number 2202 which is the biggest and it spans the whole western end of the building. So this was truly an unique suite, which is what we are looking for.

One complain I have from this building though is that the finishings are not high-end. The floor and the appliances look and feel cheap even though they are brand new. This is one of the reasons why we didn't pay their ask price, which was more than what would have helped us secure our current place in One Wall Centre. The location just ain't Downtown no matter how much they are trying to emphasize how close to Downtown Central is.

So location is not the greatest in terms of Downtown, but the patios are amazing and difficult to beat.
Klazu those are some great shots as usual by you! btw what do you guys do for work, im just curious as those units are expensive as heck!

Old Posted Apr 28, 2015, 3:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapin View Post
Klazu those are some great shots as usual by you! btw what do you guys do for work, im just curious as those units are expensive as heck!
Thanks! We are just two people (no kids!) working normal jobs in IT. Nothing fancy, but the pay is decent.

We could not afford to buy any of these condos as they cost 1-1.5M, but renting is somewhat possible. Even on the rental market prices are beginning to escape out of reach for regular people like us, but the places I have shown here are still within a carefully planned budget.

Old Posted Apr 28, 2015, 3:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klazu View Post
Thanks! We are just two people (no kids!) working normal jobs in IT. Nothing fancy, but the pay is decent.

We could not afford to buy any of these condos as they cost 1-1.5M, but renting is somewhat possible. Even on the rental market prices are beginning to escape out of reach for regular people like us, but the places I have shown here are still within a carefully planned budget.
Ah I see.

Old Posted Apr 28, 2015, 4:03 PM

I've always assumed Klazu is a dinosaur photographer; that can bring in some serious money.

Old Posted Apr 28, 2015, 7:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFUVancouver View Post
I've always assumed Klazu is a dinosaur photographer; that can bring in some serious money.
Haha, I really need to get into that niche market!

Old Posted Apr 30, 2015, 7:56 PM

Can a moderator update this to Completed and also clean up the title?

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver