HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted May 8, 2013, 11:35 PM
BANNED

If I had known, I would have gone to that meeting and stated so many facts in support of this building in the future of San Antonio. The blight of blame is strictly on the people restricting the many opportunities San Antonio, Texans has had come to them, yet continues to have and continues, with the above project as an example, here and there, projects great projects/ buildings come to the citizens of San Antonio, but may not for much long - it is, after all, quite expensive to be going through so much red tape and nonsense by particular sintizens.

Old Posted May 10, 2013, 6:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by car2004 View Post
If I had known, I would have gone to that meeting and stated so many facts in support of this building in the future of San Antonio. The blight of blame is strictly on the people restricting the many opportunities San Antonio, Texans has had come to them, yet continues to have and continues, with the above project as an example, here and there, projects great projects/ buildings come to the citizens of San Antonio, but may not for much long - it is, after all, quite expensive to be going through so much red tape and nonsense by particular sintizens.
The design was not approved and sent back for a new design. S.A. does a fine job with adaptive re-use of historical structures. It is not filled with abandoned historical buildings and it's safe to say has the most revered downtown in the state of Texas. Historical buildings never go outdated, they are historical landmarks. I'm not happy with the HDRC's decision, hopefully the next design, is a winner.
2020 S. A. Pop 1.59 million/ Metro 2.64 million/ASA corridor 5 million Census undercount city proper. San Antonio economy and largest economic sectors. Annual contribution towards GDP. U.S. DOD$48.5billion/Manufacturing $40.5 billion/Healthcare-Biosciences $40 billion/Finance-Insurance $20 billion/Tourism $15 billion/ Technology $10 billion. S.A./ Austin: Tech $25 billion/Manufacturing $11 billion/ Tourism $9 billion.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations