HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Jun 19, 2014, 4:52 PM
-

640 Carondelet St·Board of Building Standards and Appeals · Project #BBSA
Type:
Board of Building Standards and Appeals
Applicant:
M L G Finance, LLC
Draft Application
Date Filed:
6/17/2014 3:12:17 PM
The applicant would like to renovate a restaurant and bar all exdisting building elements are to remain in their current locations. The scope of work consist of new finishes, fixturesw and lighting on the first and second floors; existing equipment to remain in their current locations with the exchange of some equipment in the kitchen, main bar, and second floor service bar. This was Ditcharos and will become a future venue from the le petit grocery team... so definite upgrade

1121 Carondelet St·Renovation (Structural) ·Ref Code: NMG3RV
Download (4) Print Summary SubmitAdd to Watch List
Type:
Renovation (Structural)
Applicant:
Jack P Terrebonne
Application Submitted
Date Filed:
6/6/2014 12:00:00 AM
Closed:
No
Description
Convert from automobile repair to retail as per plans.

Glad to see this restaurant supply project is back on because the building is an eyesore right now!

309 Magazine St·New Construction ·Ref Code: ALNPCQ
Type:
New Construction
Applicant:
Christian Rodriguez
Application Submitted
Date Filed:
6/16/2014 12:00:00 AM
Closed:
No
Description
The new development will be two buildings: a four story building in the front on Magazine St, and a twelve story building in the back on Picayune Place. The lower four floors of both buildings will be office space, and floors eight through twelve in the back building will be residential. There is an existing historic facade on Magazine St that will be preserved in the new construction.

South Market Photos from 6.18-6.19

Think someone is going to need to relocate their satellite dishes lol

Look at the work done in just one day in the next three photos:

333 Poydras St·Renovation (Non-Structural) ·Ref Code: QBH1XU
Type:
Renovation (Non-Structural)
Applicant:
Andy Redmon
Draft Application
Date Filed:
6/17/2014 12:11:57 PM
Description

Interior renovations to the first and second floor public spaces of an existing hotel. Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing work is included. Occupancy remains the same.

Last edited by tennis1400; Jun 19, 2014 at 5:37 PM.

Old Posted Jun 19, 2014, 4:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by York1 View Post
Does anyone know what is in the red stone building at 201 Camp St?

I believe there used to be an insurance agency there.
I'm pretty sure this is part of the Whitney building. I know there is an entrance to Whitney (the main branch?) on the corner.

Old Posted Jun 19, 2014, 5:54 PM
TL;DR

Wow... a 12-story sliver skyscraper by Trahan Architects? This is gonna be awesome.

Old Posted Jun 19, 2014, 6:23 PM
-

Green water management projects green-lighted across New Orleans

The Sewerage & Water Board has green-lighted more than $389,000 in new projects meant to better manage storm water during New Orleans' frequent downpours.

"There's a lot of benefits for all of us in terms of managing storm water discharge, address(ing) urban flooding, harvesting rainwater for reuse, and reduction of capital costs in our pumping system as well," S&WB Deputy General Superintendent Madeline Goddard said Wednesday (June 18).

The financing comes from a $2.5 million pot in the water board's drainage budget that it must spend on "green infrastructure" projects and programs over the next five years as part of a federal order to fix its sewer system. The S&WB asked for proposals in January, receiving 24. It chose five of those:
•The Louisiana Urban Stormwater Coalition gets $100,000 for a green infrastructure education program
•Parkway Partners Program, gets $26,350 to educate residents and landscape professionals about managing storm water.
•The Land Trust for Louisiana, gets $82,750 for a storm water management project in Broadmoor.
•The Ripple Effects Project gets $75,000 to educate students in public schools about New Orleans' unique relationship with water.
•Groundwork New Orleans gets $100,000 to build demonstrations of green infrastructure landscapes on a vacant lot on Caffin Avenue in the Lower 9th Ward.

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.s...t_project.html

NORA's Growing Green Program Signs on First Urban Farm

Growing Green, a just-launched program through the New Orleans Redevelopment Authority that offers vacant lots for the nice rental price of $250 a year as long as they're used for urban agricultural projects, has just signed on its first "tenant." Two city-owned lots in the Upper Ninth Ward on Montegut Street will be a 7,200-square-foot produce garden, tended to by the folks behind Langlois Culinary Crossroads, a cooking school/private restaurant. Happy urban farming.

Aviation Board issues new request to find terminal contractor

The New Orleans Aviation Board reopened the process of finding a contractor to build a new terminal for Louis Armstrong International Airport on Wednesday, issuing a request for proposals that contains few deviations from one used in the now-scuttled first attempt to find a company to oversee the project.

There are few substantial changes in the new, 130-page request, and it seems likely that both teams that originally bid on the project will jump back in for this round.

Proposals must be submitted by mid-July, and the evaluation committee is expected to score them in early August. The Aviation Board would then select a firm and award the contract before September.

The proposal calls for the new terminal to be completed by April 30, 2018, the same date as in the original request.

Mayor Mitch Landrieu has repeatedly called for the project to be completed by 2018, the city’s tricentennial.

Significant changes to the request would likely have delayed the project further as city and aviation officials reviewed and signed off on the changes.

http://www.theneworleansadvocate.com...es-new-request

Its clear from this deadline that the Mayor wants this project finished before his last days in office which would be May 2018... so april 2018 deadline stays.

Former French Quarter spa reopens in Mid-City Market

“We are like-minded in our philosophy,” Cocke says about the products they use. “It fits our mold, of hands-on work. We believe in community.”

The products are also “pure” and “natural,” Cocke adds, reinforcing the spa’s approach of using “elemental herbology” to boost the wellness of clientele. In that sense, Cocke and Blum use questionnaires to determine which of the five elements most define their clients, and then treat them accordingly with various salts or lotions.

In addition to a Himalayan Sea Salt Bar, where customers choose products for a $75 salt shine treatment, Shine offers detoxification wraps and aloe body treatments as well as traditional waxes, massages and nail services.

Prices range from $20 for 15 minute treatments to $350 for four-hour inclusive services.

The spa will also offer yoga classes in the corridor of the Mid-City Market, weather permitting, for $15 each starting Friday.

http://midcitymessenger.com/2014/06/...d-city-market/

BioDistrict board votes to enter into temporary agreement linking to New Orleans Business Alliance

As commissioners with BioDistrict New Orleans, an economic engine focused on the development of a local biosciences industry, make plans to boost funding and find permanent leadership through the New Orleans Business Alliance, the district’s board voted Friday to enter into a temporary agreement approved by the agency while permanent plans are fleshed out.

The vote was prompted by Interim Chairman Dr. Gene D’Amour, who announced that he was retiring from his position as Senior Vice President for Resource Development at Xavier University. Without his staff at the university, he explained, he would no longer have the resources to conduct day-to-day business for the district, unless he had the help of the board members from both agencies.

“The BioDistrict is still one of my major priorities,” D’Amour assured board members at a public meeting.

http://midcitymessenger.com/2014/06/...nce/#more-6183

Last edited by tennis1400; Jun 19, 2014 at 6:40 PM.

Old Posted Jun 19, 2014, 6:35 PM
life is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardecila View Post
correction: Flush with my money
lmao

Old Posted Jun 20, 2014, 1:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPT View Post
I'm pretty sure this is part of the Whitney building. I know there is an entrance to Whitney (the main branch?) on the corner.
That is indeed Whitney. I believe it has their international banking offices and my FOREX trader friend is in there.

If you've noticed the driveway next to it on both the Common and Camp side that loops through the building in a 90 degree angle they call that "the batcave" since it is where the execs drive in and can go straight to the building.

All of the buildings on the block with the exception of the hotel are part of Whitney.

Old Posted Jun 20, 2014, 2:38 PM
Registered Bldng Hugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolaproud View Post
Re: arena signage...just wait till y'all see what they've got planed for the roof! Should be unveiled today
I'm not currently a resident of nola .....but happy to see the New Orleans Arena being improved. It was such a disappointment when I was living there and saw the finished product unveiled. Are there any renderings of what is planned for the roof....or is this still being worked out on the drawing boards? That arena could really use something more appealing than the aluminum foil unfinished look I remembered from a few years ago. Congratulations on all the urban progress New Orleans has made and all future projects. It is indeed a great city!

Last edited by ziet911; Jun 21, 2014 at 5:16 PM.

Old Posted Jun 21, 2014, 10:28 PM
le temps de la guérison

Tennis

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wyLjbMBpGDA&feature=kp

Last edited by Exiled en Lafayette; Jul 1, 2014 at 4:44 PM.

Old Posted Jun 21, 2014, 10:32 PM

Anyone have have pictures of the Tulane Avenue project? I thought they started this a few weeks ago...

Old Posted Jun 21, 2014, 11:16 PM
TL;DR

Usually they start these kinds of projects by relocating manholes, utility vaults, etc out of the way of the neutral ground and curb bumpouts... probably not much to see yet.

Old Posted Jun 22, 2014, 5:32 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled en Lafayette View Post
@Tennis 1400 - a belated "Thank You" for posting so many updated pics of construction progress in Nola....I had nudged you quite a bit back to take and post pics for those former residents and natives like myself seeking visual updates of the progress taking place in the city. I had to discontinue my original "Exiled in Lafayette" screen name due to a troll that lived here in Lafayette sending me personal obscene messages via this site. Even left his address for me to visit him......c'est pas bon! I couldn't get my screen name back but (now called "Exiled en Lafayette") does any one have info on how to track down a harassing troll? I may go to jail if I take the action I originally had in mind.........
Not really sure what you can do other than contact the isp provider ... Also Im trying to take more pics of at least the places I live by.

Old Posted Jun 23, 2014, 1:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rschin2 View Post
Anyone have have pictures of the Tulane Avenue project? I thought they started this a few weeks ago...
You can see pieces of it on the MCLNO cams...

http://www.earthcam.com/client/skanskamapp/umc/

Old Posted Jun 24, 2014, 12:42 AM
-

2635 Toulouse St, 2645 Toulouse·Demolition ·Ref Code: 782G3S
Print Summary SubmitAdd to Watch List
Type:
Demolition
Applicant:
Liz Mccartney
Draft Application
Date Filed:
6/19/2014 4:14:22 PM
Closed:
No
Description
We are requesting a permit to demolish the existing buildings on the property which are blighted and beyond repair. Once these buildings are demolished, we will be able to build a mixed use development that will include: 25,000sf of commercial space, 60 residential rental units and parking.

1216 St Bernard Ave·Change of Use ·Ref Code: Z6GH1A
Download (2) Print Summary SubmitAdd to Watch List
Type:
Change of Use
Applicant:
Michael Matthews
Application Review
Date Filed:
6/19/2014 12:00:00 AM
Closed:
No
Description
Convert existing sweet shop into a restaurant as per plans and HDLC C/A # 14-18076-HDLC.

3021 St Claude Ave·Change of Use ·Ref Code: 1RW24D
Download (1) Print Summary SubmitAdd to Watch List
Type:
Change of Use
Applicant:
3021 St Claude LLC
Application Review
Date Filed:
6/23/2014 12:00:00 AM
Closed:
No
Description
Convert vacant commercial unit to a bar/grill (Junction) per plans.No exterior work under this permit.

1100 Tulane Ave·Demolition ·Ref Code: CLCEQT
Print Summary SubmitAdd to Watch List
Type:
Demolition
Applicant:
Maureen Homburg
Application Submitted
Date Filed:
Closed:
No
Description
Demolition of exterior marble panels

THis is for the Oil and Gas Building so looks like the project is getting ready to get moving.

2222 Tulane Ave·Change of Address · Permit #14-17109-ECOA ·Ref Code: UACX0T
Download (2) Print Summary SubmitAdd to Watch List
Type:
Change of Address
Applicant:
2222 Tulane Apartments, LLC
Permit Approved
Date Filed:
6/2/2014 12:00:00 AM
Closed:
Yes
Description
CREATING ADDRESS FROM: VACANT TENANT SPACE IN BOTTOM FLOOR OF MULTISTORY TULANE AVE TO: 2220 TULANE AVE REST OF BUILDING REMAINS 2222, BUT NEW WORLD OF WINGS (WOW) TO GET 2220 PERMIT NUMBER 13-43677 IS THE RENOVATION OF WOW.

CARRABBA’S ITALIAN GRILL BUILDING NEW $1.4 MILLION RESTAURANT ON VETS

Carrabba’s Italian Grill, the American casual dining restaurant chain that features Italian American cuisine, is building a new location at 4631 Veterans Boulevard for $1.4 million, reports CityBusiness. This 8000 square foot restaurant is the chain’s first in New Orleans and joins locations in Baton Rouge, Shreveport and Lafayette. The new restaurant will bring 100 new jobs... 100 jobs for a restaurant sure seems like a lot

http://canalstreetbeat.com/

AC Hotel opening in September:

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/trave...rench-quarter/

Last edited by tennis1400; Jun 24, 2014 at 1:13 AM.

Old Posted Jun 24, 2014, 2:08 AM
TL;DR

I'm excited for the Oil & Gas Building. That's one of the city's coolest Mid-Century towers and I'm glad it's being preserved instead of demolished.

I just wish these weren't all becoming boring mixed-income or senior housing developments. I'd love to see a really daring conversion like The Standard in LA. I mean, the Oil & Gas Building already has one of the city's hottest clubs, but the renovation is gonna be so boring....

src

Last edited by ardecila; Jun 24, 2014 at 2:19 AM.

Old Posted Jun 24, 2014, 4:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moved to mamou View Post
How effective are these storm water management projects? Has the city been through a severe downpour since this program was started? Also has the city considered using aquatic vegetation such as water lilies or cattails that help absorb the water and is quite aesthetically appealing?
here in the Lafayette area most of us katrina refugees (there are a lot of former Orleanians here) have noticed how well this works in retention ponds, and water shed canals.....also the high maintenance cost of grass mowing is eliminated lowering the cost to the city for upkeep.[/COLOR]
See the Greater New Orleans Urban Water Plan: http://livingwithwater.com/

Old Posted Jun 24, 2014, 5:15 PM
-

Ecole Bilingue to renovate former St. Henry’s rectory for classrooms

The rectory at St. Henry’s church that neighbors once feared would be demolished for a parking lot will receive a new lease on life as classrooms for Ecole Bilingue, according to a plan school leaders shared with the neighborhood Monday evening.

The purpose of the renovations, said Ecole Bilingue principal Pauline Dides, is to create more room for the elementary school functions currently crammed into the main building at 821 General Pershing. There will be a handful of new classrooms, but also a teacher’s lounge, offices, an arts center, a library and a science lab — much of which is currently partitioned off of the main building’s cafeteria

http://uptownmessenger.com/2014/06/e...or-classrooms/

Lycee Francais charter school votes to explore purchasing Priestley building

The long-shuttered Priestley school building in west-Carrollton could finally come back to life after decades of unuse, after the governing board of the Lycée Français de la Nouvelle-Orléans charter school enthusiastically voted Thursday evening to ask the Orleans Parish School Board for the opportunity to buy it.

“We’re really excited. We would like to move on it. It’s a nice building on a big plot of land,” said board member Mary Jacobs Jones, chair of the school’s facilities committee. “Even partially boarded up, you can get a feel for what a great building it was.”

http://uptownmessenger.com/category/schools/

Old Posted Jun 25, 2014, 12:20 PM

Many of us

Quote:
Originally Posted by moved to mamou View Post
... all refugees that keep up with the news back home via this forum invited to attend...[/url]
I wonder how many of us there actually are?

Having left New Orleans and now living in the North, and having always been interested in New Orleans architecture, this forum is a lifeline for me.

I hope all of you posting pictures and updates know how much people like us appreciate it.

Old Posted Jun 25, 2014, 6:23 PM

I don't have a subscription so I can't read the whole article. Looks like our sliver building is already dead?

http://neworleanscitybusiness.com/bl...-magazine-row/

Old Posted Jun 25, 2014, 6:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenderOz View Post
I don't have a subscription so I can't read the whole article. Looks like our sliver building is already dead?

http://neworleanscitybusiness.com/bl...-magazine-row/
Yep, looks like it has been rejected for now. Full article below:

Review panel rejects architect’s plans for Magazine row

By: Robin Shannon, Reporter June 25, 2014 0

Architect Trey Trahan is hoping to redevelop a hollowed out row building on Magazine Street into new office space and residential units, but an architectural review committee has raised questions regarding early designs for the site.
Architect Trey Trahan wants to restore the building at 309 Magazine St. for use as offices and build a 12-story apartment building behind it. The Historic District Landmarks Commission's Central Business District Architectural Review Committee rejected those plans Tuesday. (Rendering by Trey Trahan Architects)
Architect Trey Trahan wants to restore the building at 309 Magazine St. for use as offices and build a 12-story apartment building behind it. The Historic District Landmarks Commission’s Central Business District Architectural Review Committee rejected those plans Tuesday. (Rendering by Trey Trahan Architects)
The 5,000-square-foot property at 309 Magazine St. in the Central Business District stands as an empty shell and is the seventh in a matching row of buildings that architect Louis Reynolds designed stretching from 309 to 323 Magazine St. constructed in 1857. A fire destroyed the building 20 years ago, leaving just an empty façade fronting Magazine Street.
Trahan’s plans include restoring the four-story building that fronts Magazine to complete the row. It would serve as office space for Trahan’s firm, which moved from Baton Rouge to offices in One Shell Square last year.
About 88 feet behind the Magazine Street building would be a more contemporary 12-story “sliver” building with room for about 24 residential units. The taller building would front Picayune Place, which is currently used as a service alley with no marked addresses. Trahan said his firm used extensive three-dimensional modeling to show that the tower would not be visible from Magazine or surrounding major streets.
Trahan said he purchased the property about a year ago for $612,000.
He hasn’t yet filled out construction documents, drawn up designs or determined a budget because he wanted to open a dialogue with the city on what is appropriate for the site. He said he appreciates the historic context of the building, but wants to have a serious discussion about creating something appropriate for the present that still represents the past.
“The property is unique in that it is an empty void in the middle of a historic neighborhood that has seen tremendous growth in recent years,” Trahan said. “I’m not out to create a faux version of the original structure. If you start to replicate what is there you diminish the surroundings.”
The Magazine side of the building would return to its original 59-foot height, and the Picayune Place side would stretch to 130 feet. The heights would require a zoning variance from the city.
Trahan presented his plans Tuesday to the Historic District Landmarks Commission’s CBD Architectural Review Committee, where committee members raised questions about the height of both buildings. The major concern was the height impact on Picayune Place, where the 12-story structure would tower over the existing three- and four-story buildings on the block.
Some members also took issue with his plans to add another story to the existing three-story façade on Magazine.
Committee members ultimately denied Trahan’s request and recommended that he look at ways to set back some of the height from the front of the street.
Trahan said after the meeting that he will rethink his plans but would not elaborate on his next step.

Old Posted Jun 25, 2014, 8:02 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickapedia View Post
Yep, looks like it has been rejected for now. Full article below:

Review panel rejects architect’s plans for Magazine row

By: Robin Shannon, Reporter June 25, 2014 0

Architect Trey Trahan is hoping to redevelop a hollowed out row building on Magazine Street into new office space and residential units, but an architectural review committee has raised questions regarding early designs for the site.
Architect Trey Trahan wants to restore the building at 309 Magazine St. for use as offices and build a 12-story apartment building behind it. The Historic District Landmarks Commission's Central Business District Architectural Review Committee rejected those plans Tuesday. (Rendering by Trey Trahan Architects)
Architect Trey Trahan wants to restore the building at 309 Magazine St. for use as offices and build a 12-story apartment building behind it. The Historic District Landmarks Commission’s Central Business District Architectural Review Committee rejected those plans Tuesday. (Rendering by Trey Trahan Architects)
The 5,000-square-foot property at 309 Magazine St. in the Central Business District stands as an empty shell and is the seventh in a matching row of buildings that architect Louis Reynolds designed stretching from 309 to 323 Magazine St. constructed in 1857. A fire destroyed the building 20 years ago, leaving just an empty façade fronting Magazine Street.
Trahan’s plans include restoring the four-story building that fronts Magazine to complete the row. It would serve as office space for Trahan’s firm, which moved from Baton Rouge to offices in One Shell Square last year.
About 88 feet behind the Magazine Street building would be a more contemporary 12-story “sliver” building with room for about 24 residential units. The taller building would front Picayune Place, which is currently used as a service alley with no marked addresses. Trahan said his firm used extensive three-dimensional modeling to show that the tower would not be visible from Magazine or surrounding major streets.
Trahan said he purchased the property about a year ago for $612,000.
He hasn’t yet filled out construction documents, drawn up designs or determined a budget because he wanted to open a dialogue with the city on what is appropriate for the site. He said he appreciates the historic context of the building, but wants to have a serious discussion about creating something appropriate for the present that still represents the past.
“The property is unique in that it is an empty void in the middle of a historic neighborhood that has seen tremendous growth in recent years,” Trahan said. “I’m not out to create a faux version of the original structure. If you start to replicate what is there you diminish the surroundings.”
The Magazine side of the building would return to its original 59-foot height, and the Picayune Place side would stretch to 130 feet. The heights would require a zoning variance from the city.
Trahan presented his plans Tuesday to the Historic District Landmarks Commission’s CBD Architectural Review Committee, where committee members raised questions about the height of both buildings. The major concern was the height impact on Picayune Place, where the 12-story structure would tower over the existing three- and four-story buildings on the block.
Some members also took issue with his plans to add another story to the existing three-story façade on Magazine.
Committee members ultimately denied Trahan’s request and recommended that he look at ways to set back some of the height from the front of the street.
Trahan said after the meeting that he will rethink his plans but would not elaborate on his next step.
There was a reason all he presented was a massing plan. He wants to get approvals for his massing from the committee so its cheaper and simpler to get this approved first and then work on other details. Same thing was happening with the hotel on Julia and Baronne. Nonetheles, in the Picayune Historic District there has always been a height limit of 85 feet so while I support the height here, it isn't a guarantee to get it. Its also important to remember that a height waiver is approved by the city planning commission and city council not hdlc. Personally, I think its too much work and I would just design something as of right. But to each his own! I applaud taking chances. Also Im confused why the commission has a problem with the foruth floor on the street because the building originally had four floors that was there before?

5500 Chef Menteur Hwy·New Construction ·Ref Code: KZY18P
Type:
New Construction
Applicant:
Jeffrey Miller
Zoning Review
Date Filed:
5/20/2014 12:00:00 AM
Description
New construction of a chiller plant to condition air and manufacturing line in the new warehouse at the Folgers Coffee Company Chef Plant site per plans. The system is comprised of Air Handling Units, Pumps, Piping, Duct work and associated controls.

5500 Chef Menteur Hwy·New Construction · Permit #13-41883-NEWC ·Ref Code: G1KGFN
Type:
New Construction
Applicant:
Jeffrey Miller
Permit Issued
Closed:
No
Description
New construction of a building for administrative and meeting purposes for the Folger Coffee Company Chef Plant Site as per plans and Levee Board Approval. Fees were paid under voided permit #13-41732.

1300 Magazine St [Abstract Bookshop & Cafe]·Renovation (Structural) ·Ref Code: B2XX1Y
Type:
Renovation (Structural)
Applicant:
Robert Sollberger
Application Review
Date Filed:
6/24/2014 12:00:00 AM
Closed:
No
Description
Exterior repairs to existing vacant structure as per HDLC approval. Repairs include new balcony, windows, stucco, and new doors. No use & occupancy. Plans to follow.

404 Andrew Higgins Blvd·Renovation (Structural) ·Ref Code: V1CC85

Type:
Renovation (Structural)
Applicant:
Charles Silbernagel
Application Submitted
Date Filed:
Closed:
No
Description
Renovation of an existing building into a restaurant.

1800 Canal St·Renovation (Structural) ·Ref Code: 78NNYG
Type:
Renovation (Structural)
Applicant:
Roy Madere
Application Submitted
Date Filed:
6/18/2014 12:00:00 AM
Closed:
No
Description
Repair existing balcony - install 2nd floor hand rails and 2nd floor bracksts under the 2nd balcony per sketch and HDLC.

864 S Peters St·Renovation (Structural) ·Ref Code: AEDKAY
Type:
Renovation (Structural)
Applicant:
Kevin Barns
Application Submitted
Date Filed:
6/18/2014 12:00:00 AM
Closed:
No
Description
Stabilize existing masonry and heavy timber building: selective removal and replacement of water and insect damaged structural members, masonry tuck pointing, demolition of exterior canopy and other extraneous steel members on the façade, re-open the existing historic ground floor openings, and remove and install new roof membrane.

3304 St Claude Ave·Renovation (Structural) ·Ref Code: A712SN
Type:
Renovation (Structural)
Applicant:
Joseph Lavigne
Application Submitted
Date Filed:
6/17/2014 12:00:00 AM
Description
Renovate the existing and add a 24 ft addition to the rear with two stories and a total addition of 990 sf to the existing 1205 sf, with spread footing and masonry piers, wood siding and asphalt shingle roof with 6 in 12 pitch. The proposed use is a mixed use of residential and mercantile bakery with a total of 2,195 sf. The proposal is also to modify the front facade per the attached drawings per plans and HDLC. 3304-06 St Claude Ave.

Last edited by tennis1400; Jun 25, 2014 at 8:51 PM.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations