HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Calgary Issues, Business, Politics & the Economy

Old Posted Nov 17, 2009, 2:36 AM

Employment Opportunities in Real Estate / Development?

Greetings,

I browse the Local Calgary forum on a daily basis and I am amazed of the amount of construction activity that is currently ongoing or planned in the near future.

With all that is happening, surely there must be alot of great opportunities out there for a motivated individual who has a solid educational background and development experience!

I am a Calgarian through and through and I am looking to re-locate back to this fine city (I worked for a Land Developer based in Edmonton for two years).

Could anyone suggest some constructive ways to get my foot in the door with some development / commercial real estate companies in Calgary?

I have a Bachelor of Commerce Degree (Marketing), Bachelor of Arts Degree (Political Science) and I recently completed the AREA - Real Estate Associates Program to become a licensed Realtor.

Any advice / comments is appreciated!

Thanks so much.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Calgary Issues, Business, Politics & the Economy