HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Calgary Issues, Business, Politics & the Economy

Old Posted Nov 30, 2006, 3:06 AM

Also possible that when they signed the agreements for the space that there wasn't a contigious block left the size they wanted in either building (or they signed an agreement for the first 5, then decided they should go with 10 instead).

Overall I doubt it would make much difference, as the distances in the complex aren't that great, and even then, they'd likely split the employees up so that the group in the one would probaly have little to do with the group in the other.

Old Posted Nov 30, 2006, 10:06 AM

I imagine we will see Suncor moving some of their operations into one of these new buildings. They take up the top half of the east tower in SunLife Plaza and then have a floor 'here and there' in the other sunlife towers and I think a couple floors over in the Telus tower (I could be wrong about that). But with that company growing so quickly and no where else to grow in Sunlife Plaza, I'm sure they've got a stake somewhere else in downtown Calgary.

Old Posted Dec 11, 2006, 4:23 PM

Suncor is moving, I can't remember right now exactly where. Anyone here who might be rumoured for the Penny Lane Towers?

Old Posted Dec 11, 2006, 5:48 PM

Only rumor that anyone has heard, thats completely unsubstantiated, is CNRL. With construction starting likely in the next 2 or 3 months hopefully we will hear more soon.

Where is, and how much space is Suncor using right now?

Old Posted Dec 11, 2006, 9:40 PM

SUncor is taking the Provident space in Sun Life when Provident moves to Livingston Place West.

Old Posted Dec 12, 2006, 6:32 AM

So.... where is IOL going?

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Calgary Issues, Business, Politics & the Economy