HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #2481  
Old Posted Dec 5, 2014, 9:30 PM
alittle1 alittle1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 391
Gentlemen,
Please find below a clean sheet of paper, now YOU draw a development that everyone will like.




















Are you done yet?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #2482  
Old Posted Dec 8, 2014, 6:16 PM
steveosnyder steveosnyder is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: YWG
Posts: 724
Quote:
Originally Posted by alittle1 View Post
Gentlemen,
Please find below a clean sheet of paper, now YOU draw a development that everyone will like.




















Are you done yet?
Something similar to this would be fantastic. Now I can't take the credit for it, so I suppose I would have to redraw it, but you get the idea.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #2483  
Old Posted Dec 19, 2014, 11:31 PM
1ajs's Avatar
1ajs 1ajs is offline
ʇɥƃıuʞ -*ʞpʇ*-
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: north Exchange wpg
Posts: 22,273
that card skiming thing what a pain in the ass........... get to calgary and my cards deactivated blah
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #2484  
Old Posted Yesterday, 12:05 AM
rrskylar's Avatar
rrskylar rrskylar is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: WINNIPEG
Posts: 3,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ajs View Post
that card skiming thing what a pain in the ass........... get to calgary and my cards deactivated blah
That sucks, take lots of pictures and show up the Calgary guys!
__________________
Right Kildonan
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #2485  
Old Posted Yesterday, 12:19 AM
1ajs's Avatar
1ajs 1ajs is offline
ʇɥƃıuʞ -*ʞpʇ*-
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: north Exchange wpg
Posts: 22,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrskylar View Post
That sucks, take lots of pictures and show up the Calgary guys!
40 blocks later and 2 purelator store solved.

yes i took a bunch allready

Reply With Quote
     
     
  #2486  
Old Posted Yesterday, 1:31 AM
Nathan's Avatar
Nathan Nathan is offline
Слава Україні
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Regina
Posts: 2,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveosnyder View Post
Has anyone else seen this flaming pile of turd? Dear god, I wonder if the video editor actually believes any of this will come to fruition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKk3M8240mI
Picture within a picture starting at 0:12... all I can see is a giant penis complete with his... friends...

Is no one else seeing that? Or have I missed a comment?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #2487  
Old Posted Yesterday, 2:16 AM
Draftsman Draftsman is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Regina SK
Posts: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Picture within a picture starting at 0:12... all I can see is a giant penis complete with his... friends...

Is no one else seeing that? Or have I missed a comment?
Ho Ho Ho! I see what you see, Nathan, but to me it looked more like a rocket ship
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:06 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.