HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Sacramento Area

Old Posted Aug 19, 2008, 7:49 AM
Resu Deretsiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majin View Post
Jealous of what?
that more people go there there then some snubby art gallery with a bunch of "diversity" (with that diversity being one asian dude) in downtown.
Dam Natomas marketplace is poppin'...maybe DT should take note?

Old Posted Aug 19, 2008, 4:12 PM

Why are you anti-urban people on this forum anyway? The skyscraper was born in the city and it is still mosty an urban form. Most of our discussion is on urban development. I just don't get it? Why don't you hang out in all-suburbia, all-of-time forums -that's where you belong.

"snubby art gallery"... bunch of "diversity" ...urbanists are in the first wave of the assault on the middle class.
Man you are so full of BS and you are from Dixion..Dixion for god sake...fact. Who care what you think about these issue? What do you bring to the discussion? Have you ever lived in a real city? Have you ever attended public meetings regarding urban issues/development? I doubt it. You know so little and yet think it's Ok to spout your uneducated views and tell others what's what. Wow the ego.

Last edited by ozone; Aug 19, 2008 at 4:32 PM.

Old Posted Aug 19, 2008, 4:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by econgrad View Post
^ There are 7 bars/clubs in Old Roseville.... with many "duesh bags in Roseville bars" as well (If you haven't heard that song yet, get with it). A new addiction of some nicer bars and some that were upgraded. People "walk" from bar to bar just like in Old Folsom or Old Sacramento. Except there isn't the strong gang element that's in Old Sac.
Check it out sometime Ozone!
HAHA strong gang element in Old Sacramento? Are you high? You mean gangs of fat, badly dressed sub-suburbanites? Boy some people live in a completely different reality. The only reason O.S. got a bad rep is that a single nightclub was for awhile drawing in a crowd from the suburban ghettos and those suburbanites were causing problems. Fact.

As for more rich being in Rose-ville and Elk grove. What a joke. Neither of these cities are Greenwhich or Palo Alto.

Old Posted Aug 19, 2008, 4:42 PM
Kodachrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozone View Post
HAHA strong gang element in Old Sacramento? Are you high? You mean gangs of fat, badly dressed sub-suburbanites? Boy some people live in a completely different reality. The only reason O.S. got a bad rep is that a single nightclub was for awhile drawing in a crowd from the suburban ghettos and those suburbanites were causing problems. Fact.

As for more rich being in Rose-ville and Elk grove. What a joke. Neither of these cities are Greenwhich or Palo Alto.
When was the last time you were down there ozone? Old Sac still has gang
problems and lots of other problems. I was talking with a couple of security
guards a few months back who work the area and they said things have been
getting much worse over the last 5 years... and not just on weekends. The night
that I was there, one of the security guards told he me how he just
busted a gang banger kid breaking into his car.

Report Requested By: NeighborHood - Old Sacramento
Date Range: 5/1/2008 thru 7/31/2008
Sort Order: Ordered By Date

Crime Type Summary
Crime Type Total
Arson 1
Assault - Felony 1
Assault - Misdemeanor 1
Auto Theft 3
Burglary - Business 1
Burglary - Vehicle 14
Drugs/Narcotics 9
DUI 3
Graffiti 1
Larceny Theft 30
Robbery - Other 1
Grand Total 65

http://gis.cityofsacramento.org/webs...ndowheight=848

Old Posted Aug 19, 2008, 5:16 PM
Hindrance to Development

At least according to the police captain in charge of patrols in Old Sacramento, part of the problem in Old Sacramento developed when Oakland was putting a lot of pressure on gangs, and a lot of Bay Area gang members spent their time in Old Sacramento to "cool off." Sac PD had to step up enforcement in the area to send those folks back to the Bay Area, an effort that has been pretty successful.

And I suppose that crime report looks fairly damning, until you compare it to the neighborhood where Ozone and I live:

Report Requested By: NeighborHood - Midtown / Winn Park / Capital Avenue
Sort Order: Ordered By Record Id Number

Assault - Felony 25
Assault - Misdemeanor 23
Auto Theft 40
Burglary - Business 12
Burglary - Residence 11
Burglary - Vehicle 59
Drugs/Narcotics 15
DUI 22
Graffiti 3
Larceny Theft 54
Robbery - Business 2
Robbery - Other 11
Robbery - Purse 1
Vandalism 29
Weapon Offense 2
Grand Total 309

Even taking into account that this neighborhood area is a lot bigger than Old Sacramento, they seem pretty comparable--and, frankly, I don't feel unsafe walking around midtown at any hour (although, like any city resident with a lick of sense, I pay attention to my surroundings and take basic precautions.)

Although I note that, at least in terms of total crimes, Midtown seems like it's a bit rougher than Oak Park:

Report Requested By: NeighborHood - North Oak Park

Crime Type Summary
Crime Type Total
Arson 2
Assault - Felony 18
Assault - Misdemeanor 13
Auto Theft 15
Burglary - Business 4
Burglary - Residence 15
Burglary - Vehicle 1
Drugs/Narcotics 43
DUI 5
Graffiti 1
Larceny Theft 27
Robbery - Other 10
Robbery - Purse 2
Vandalism 10
Weapon Offense 4
Grand Total 170

And, to make things even weirder, here's the results for East Sacramento:

City of Sacramento Police Department Crime Report
Report Requested By: NeighborHood - East Sacramento

Crime Type Summary
Crime Type Total
Arson 1
Assault - Felony 22
Assault - Misdemeanor 15
Auto Theft 17
Burglary - Business 14
Burglary - Other 1
Burglary - Residence 27
Burglary - Vehicle 51
Drugs/Narcotics 17
DUI 22
Graffiti 1
Larceny Theft 121
Robbery - Business 9
Robbery - Other 6
Robbery - Purse 1
Vandalism 22
Weapon Offense 2
Grand Total 349

Old Posted Aug 19, 2008, 5:24 PM
Kodachrome

Old Sacramento's only 10 or 14 square blocks, that's alot happening in such a small area.

Old Posted Aug 19, 2008, 5:25 PM

I routinely walk around downtown/midtown at 2-3am on friday/saturday, usually walking home from a bar/club/friends house after a night a partying and I feel completely safe.

Old Posted Aug 19, 2008, 7:26 PM
Closed account

Quote:
I know! Wouldn't it be great to have a suburb like Palo Alto near us? I agree with Ozone here! We should create more wealthy suburbs like Palo Alto all over our metro area! Good idea Ozone! Should we start a thread on this?

Old Posted Aug 19, 2008, 8:32 PM

Quote:
I know! Wouldn't it be great to have a suburb like Palo Alto near us? I agree with Ozone here! We should create more wealthy suburbs like Palo Alto all over our metro area! Good idea Ozone! Should we start a thread on this?
Start your own damn website, idiot!...and stay off this one. Your pro-suburban ideas do NOT belong here. If this crap were posted in ANY other section of skyscraperpage, you'd be called out for the troll you are and wouldn't be here by now! Until you're gone, I'm out! I'm tired of your suburban crap!

Old Posted Aug 19, 2008, 9:01 PM

Quote:
Why are you anti-urban people on this forum anyway? The skyscraper was born in the city and it is still mosty an urban form. Most of our discussion is on urban development. I just don't get it? Why don't you hang out in all-suburbia, all-of-time forums -that's where you belong.
Wow, what a warped sense of egocentric entitlement. First, this is the Sacramento Surburban Development thread. Second, this is the skyscraperpage forum. So, if you not going to only talk skyscrapers then find another forum. Right? Third, discussion will always be about Sac Metro. Deal with it. A lot of focus may be on downtown and the central city because that's where most of the Skyscrapers are.

I, like many others, want a vibrant, eclectic Sacramento city center. Does that mean focusing 100% development in the city center while everywhere else goes to hell? Left to you and Majin, a big yes. MT/DT is a spider with suburban legs. Cut of the legs and what kind of a spider do you have now? You live in MT, I live in Natomas. You want to live, work, eat and play in the city center. More power to you. I live in Natomas, work in Natomas and eat and play all over the Sac Metro. Telling suburbanites to stay out of MT/DT is as silly as me telling Midtowners/Downtowners to stay out of Natomas when the Kings play or when any of the other 200 or so events take place at Arco arena. Lets see how quickly you hate surburbanites when 80% of the restaurants and clubs downtown shut down without surburban resident's money.

Again, this is a discussion forum. Deal with the variety of opinions and input or go create a SacramentoMidtownAndDowntownResidentsOnlyForum.com.

Old Posted Aug 19, 2008, 9:20 PM
Kodachrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuhickman79 View Post
Start your own damn website, idiot!...and stay off this one. Your pro-suburban ideas do NOT belong here. If this crap were posted in ANY other section of skyscraperpage, you'd be called out for the troll you are and wouldn't be here by now! Until you're gone, I'm out! I'm tired of your suburban crap!
neuhickman, maybe this forum is not best place for you. Your inability
to tolerate others not like yourself is down right hateful. It seems that you
can’t even control your emotions… not just sometimes but ALL the time.
You do realize that your posting in a Sacramento Suburban Development thread right?

Have you thought out spending some time on a Emotional Support Forum?

Old Posted Aug 19, 2008, 9:28 PM
Hindrance to Development

The problem is that most suburbs start out as "wealthy suburbs." They seldom stay that way. Generally they start out wealthy, but, as I have mentioned elsewhere, suburbs are a disposable product. The nearby woods and fields that initially made new suburbs so appealing are, within a few years, paved over and studded with shopping centers and more subdivisions, and as land is less available, apartment buildings go up. Within a decade or two, a new subdivision's buildings are no longer fashionable, and middle-class and working-class folks start moving in.

At this point, the wealthiest folks pull up stakes and move on to the new suburb, and the cycle repeats.

The problem is that, despite econgrad's assumptions, this cycle simply can't go on forever. Suburbs use up open space at a prodigious rate, which depletes the available supply of developable land. Utilization of new land farther from a city means extensive public investment in infrastructure: water, sewer, electricity, and especially roads and highways. These are costs borne by the public. If, in the case of a place like the Sacramento Valley, much of the open space is subject to flooding, there are additional public costs to bear to build levees and other flood-control measures.

And since all levees do is direct water elsewhere (they don't reduce the quantity of water coming down the mountain,) in a finite space, each set of levees built means that the next set of levees has to be that much higher (and often means older levees have to deal with much more water than their original design) and that much more expensive. These are all costs borne by the taxpayer.

Ignoring other environmental factors like running out of oil or concerns about climate change (to avoid having that discussion yet again,) building broad automobile suburbs consumes a limited resource, open space, and eventually we're going to run out. Continued suburban growth means sacrificing farmland, flood capacity, watersheds, open space, wildlife habitat, and quality of life. Why? Primarily, so suburban land developers won't have to change their business model.

There are other ways to build cities and towns, ways that make economic sense by spending the same amount of money differently.

Oh yeah, one other thing--most of the Bay Area's suburbs, including Palo Alto, were originally created to be served by interurban railroads like the Peninsular Railway and the Key System. Many are currently served by rail-borne public transit like BART and Caltrain. So there's no inherent conflict in creating suburbs like Palo Alto and using a denser, public-transit driven development model.

Old Posted Aug 19, 2008, 9:34 PM
Closed account

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuhickman79 View Post
Freedom of speech, and freedom of expression tempered by reason belong everywhere. God Bless America! And God Bless you Neuhickman79! Sorry you think I am and idiot troll, but I strongly, very strongly believe in what I post. I really hope you don't leave. FYI: I will never be silenced, nor would I ever silence others opinions and beliefs if I had the power to do so.

Old Posted Aug 19, 2008, 10:18 PM

Okay my turn to mouth off. Only there are so many comments to be made and so many stereotypes to bring to the plate. But who cares. Apparently we all do.

Word to that security guard in old sac; don't park your car in old sac you retard. Oh and security guards are a wealth of biased noninformed information. I'm sorry, but the late night presence in old sac has gotten better when I recall back to 2003, but the real debate is: Why go to old sac at night anyways its freakin more boring at night than it is during the day.

And this quote from the Dixon guy is classic: "urbanists are in the first wave of the assault on the middle class" last I knew the first wave of assault to the middle class came from this current renob of a president that everyone in Roseville voted for. Opps stereotype. And from the guy who said “its not a rat it’s a ferret” who is not raising taxes like he should be.

Lastly, okay some people on this forum are obviously always more informed than others and everyone is entitled to an opinion with purpose...with purpose mind you. But saying things like urbanites are snobs and suburban people are stupid is not really doing this particular forum any good. Put the debate back into the good/bad of suburban planning for this section of our forum.

Back to more sarcasm:
But I do know my galleries and talking about galleries. Yes, 20th street charges their artist like 50% commission, which is like old school endentured servitude, but hey their cheese cubes and meatballs are the best in town. I remember the days of going in there when like 100 people went to second sat and I could just hang out and eat in peace. Now you can't even fit in the place. They should be called 20th street meatballs and cheese factory, because their art is really boring. But we can devote a whole forum to what is right/wrong with second Saturday. But don’t think for a second that there is a snobby gallery in Sacramento until you’ve been to the Chelsea meatpacking district in New York.

Old Posted Aug 20, 2008, 2:20 AM
Kodachrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by tronblue View Post
Word to that security guard in old sac; don't park your car in old sac you retard. Oh and security guards are a wealth of biased noninformed information. I'm sorry, but the late night presence in old sac has gotten better when I recall back to 2003, but the real debate is: Why go to old sac at night anyways its freakin more boring at night than it is during the day.
I guess you Mr. Blue know more than any security guard who walks that beat
as their job and spends more days and nights there than you or I ever will.
To me, it sounds like you rarely if ever go into Old Sac right? So your
opinion is based on being even less none informed… right?

I’ve been there on assignment several times lately and I personally saw more
than my fair share of hoodlums and trouble makers on a week day/night.
It’s still one of Sacramento’s top tourist attractions; it’s often the only
impression that visitors get of our city, so it makes since to crack down
instead of acting like it’s no big deal just because you or I rarely go there.

Old Posted Aug 20, 2008, 3:45 AM
Hindrance to Development

Perhaps Old Sacramento's reputation might provide some insight into why some midtown residents are resistant to the growth of "entertainment districts" in the central city. They are told that lively streets are safer streets, but if Old Sacramento is the model for that sort of district, it doesn't make a very good case for that argument.

Old Posted Aug 20, 2008, 4:24 AM
Is My Name Champ?

Suburbs

I would like to humbly recommend the book Suburban Nation, which describes the evolution of suburbs, and the negatively-reinforcing patterns that occur due to the way they are set up. Meaning no one person or jurisdiction is intending to do harm to their community, but each attempt to correct a perceived problem leads to a new larger unforseen problem. It also breaks down the components of suburbs and the components of dense urban areas, and has lots of nice pictures.

The biggest danger I see in suburbs (besides the excessive public infrastructure) which is also touched on in the book is the segregation that occurs by income due to the nature of tract home subdivisions. How can a wealthy person empathize with a poor person if they only see them on TV or from their car? How can a poor person feel that a wealthy person is also a person if they never interact, even casually? How can a young person whose family never went to collage see examples of people around him working at doing just that day to day. It is the small day-to-day encounters and observances of the lives of people around you that humanize people and break up stereotypes. It seems that children growing up in suburbs will have little understanding that there are all kinds of people different from them who have just as legitimate an existence and opinion as they do. In my opinion the suburbs seem like a dangerous place to raise children---(or a place to raise dangerous children.) I'm not saying people should be forced to live near people they don't want to, but as a society, when we form opinions about others simply because we live apart from them, we become weaker.

The second biggest danger I see is the bland architecture and chain stores. What kind of risk-takers and creative thinkers are going to be inspired by growing up in the beige, identical, predictable suburbs full of only cookie-cutter national chains? Maybe some, but I think mostly it softens the nation as a whole.

I also recommend the movie Suburbia. Hilarious.

Old Posted Aug 20, 2008, 4:27 AM
Closed account

Rebuttal for Wburg:

Wburg "The Problem is that most suburbs start out as wealthy suburbs. They seldom stay that way.

FALSE, if you do your research and know anything about real estate you would see that property values in both Urban and suburban areas fluctuate. Without Urban renewal, and all the tax money that goes with it, DT and MT would probably be just work areas and low rent ghettos, while old neighborhoods in Fair Oaks, The Fab 40's, Citrus Heights, Folsom, Roseville El Dorado Hills continue to rise in value (yes, even with the dip in the market the houses are still worth more now and will continue to rise). MOST suburbs maintain there values without all the renewal programs paid for by our taxes. This moves on to your next false statement "suburbs are a disposable product", if that were true then the values of homes would go down, not up. An $80,000 home in Folsom built in the 1960's would not be worth $600,000 now if it was a disposable product. The rest of your paragraph about the middle class moving in to more wealthier suburbs is amazingly off base as well, the middle class is moving into NEW suburbs built in natomas and Elk Grove and roseville, because this is a wise investment for them and their families.

Wburg: "At this point, the wealthiest folks pull up stakes and move on to the new suburb, and the cycle repeats."

false, seeing that values rise in the long term in most neighborhoods around the USA. Especially in CA.

Wburg: "The problem is that, despite econgrad's assumptions, this cycle simply can't go on forever. Suburbs use up open space at a prodigious rate, which depletes the available supply of developable land. Utilization of new land farther from a city means extensive public investment in infrastructure: water, sewer, electricity, and especially roads and highways. These are costs borne by the public. If, in the case of a place like the Sacramento Valley, much of the open space is subject to flooding, there are additional public costs to bear to build levees and other flood-control measures."

The available supply of land that can be developed is dictated by us, not by suburban developers. There is and always will be plenty of room. The costs you quote above are paid for by the profit and taxes the profit creates by selling these mass neighborhoods. The costs of Urban Renewal is far greater and is paid for by taxes not out of profit or investment which in turn makes the tax based investment (Our money) less valuable in the long run. The flooding issue is moot, Downtown if flooded would be a mega disaster, where if natomas flooded it would be just a disaster, the more impacted the development the more damage will be caused by natural disasters and the costs are greater. As regards to your levee comment: Levee's are used for Urban, Suburban, Farm Land, Parks, etc. How do the costs make any difference in these matters?

Wburg: Ignoring other environmental factors like running out of oil or concerns about climate change (to avoid having that discussion yet again,) building broad automobile suburbs consumes a limited resource, open space, and eventually we're going to run out. Continued suburban growth means sacrificing farmland, flood capacity, watersheds, open space, wildlife habitat, and quality of life. Why? Primarily, so suburban land developers won't have to change their business model.
Have you ever flown? There is so much room, it would take 1000 years before we started to run out of land. Also, climate change and oil shortages are a political belief, not backed by sound science, please do not use these beliefs to take away my choice of living, this is something to fight and die over. Freedom. FYI: Suburban land devlopers are just guys that build houses for families, they work hard, invest millions, and keep this country livable.

Wburg: "Oh yeah, one other thing--most of the Bay Area's suburbs, including Palo Alto, were originally created to be served by interurban railroads like the Peninsular Railway and the Key System. Many are currently served by rail-borne public transit like BART and Caltrain. So there's no inherent conflict in creating suburbs like Palo Alto and using a denser, public-transit driven development model."

We agree partially. Build as much public trans as you want to, just equally support our rights to be free and drive our cars. Equal investment in roads and public trans is fine in my book, just do not force people out of their cars for a political agenda.

Darn Good City: Read that book, and seen the movie. They are both propaganda. I do recommend them for everyone here just to see how silly the assumptions are. Example, Suburbs cause segregation? Then why is San Francisco about 60% white, and Rancho Cordova suburb more like 40%? How is a great international city not as diverse as suburbs? Because Urban living does not support families as good as suburban living. Therefore family oriented cultures, especially Hispanic, Asian and Indian (East Indian for those of you who live in Rio Linda) will be living in suburbs making them more diverse as inner city costs continue to rise as we struggle to pay for renewing it every so many years.

Old Posted Aug 20, 2008, 5:12 AM
Is My Name Champ?

Quote:
Rebuttal for Wburg:

Wburg "The Problem is that most suburbs start out as wealthy suburbs. They seldom stay that way.

FALSE, if you do your research and know anything about real estate you would see that property values in both Urban and suburban areas fluctuate. Without Urban renewal, and all the tax money that goes with it, DT and MT would probably be just work areas and low rent ghettos, while old neighborhoods in Fair Oaks, The Fab 40's, Citrus Heights, Folsom, Roseville El Dorado Hills continue to rise in value (yes, even with the dip in the market the houses are still worth more now and will continue to rise). MOST suburbs maintain there values without all the renewal programs paid for by our taxes. This moves on to your next false statement "suburbs are a disposable product", if that were true then the values of homes would go down, not up. An $80,000 home in Folsom built in the 1960's would not be worth $600,000 now if it was a disposable product. The rest of your paragraph about the middle class moving in to more wealthier suburbs is amazingly off base as well, the middle class is moving into NEW suburbs built in natomas and Elk Grove and roseville, because this is a wise investment for them and their families.

Wburg: "At this point, the wealthiest folks pull up stakes and move on to the new suburb, and the cycle repeats."

false, seeing that values rise in the long term in most neighborhoods around the USA. Especially in CA.

Wburg: "The problem is that, despite econgrad's assumptions, this cycle simply can't go on forever. Suburbs use up open space at a prodigious rate, which depletes the available supply of developable land. Utilization of new land farther from a city means extensive public investment in infrastructure: water, sewer, electricity, and especially roads and highways. These are costs borne by the public. If, in the case of a place like the Sacramento Valley, much of the open space is subject to flooding, there are additional public costs to bear to build levees and other flood-control measures."

The available supply of land that can be developed is dictated by us, not by suburban developers. There is and always will be plenty of room. The costs you quote above are paid for by the profit and taxes the profit creates by selling these mass neighborhoods. The costs of Urban Renewal is far greater and is paid for by taxes not out of profit or investment which in turn makes the tax based investment (Our money) less valuable in the long run. The flooding issue is moot, Downtown if flooded would be a mega disaster, where if natomas flooded it would be just a disaster, the more impacted the development the more damage will be caused by natural disasters and the costs are greater. As regards to your levee comment: Levee's are used for Urban, Suburban, Farm Land, Parks, etc. How do the costs make any difference in these matters?

Wburg: Ignoring other environmental factors like running out of oil or concerns about climate change (to avoid having that discussion yet again,) building broad automobile suburbs consumes a limited resource, open space, and eventually we're going to run out. Continued suburban growth means sacrificing farmland, flood capacity, watersheds, open space, wildlife habitat, and quality of life. Why? Primarily, so suburban land developers won't have to change their business model.
Have you ever flown? There is so much room, it would take 1000 years before we started to run out of land. Also, climate change and oil shortages are a political belief, not backed by sound science, please do not use these beliefs to take away my choice of living, this is something to fight and die over. Freedom. FYI: Suburban land devlopers are just guys that build houses for families, they work hard, invest millions, and keep this country livable.

Wburg: "Oh yeah, one other thing--most of the Bay Area's suburbs, including Palo Alto, were originally created to be served by interurban railroads like the Peninsular Railway and the Key System. Many are currently served by rail-borne public transit like BART and Caltrain. So there's no inherent conflict in creating suburbs like Palo Alto and using a denser, public-transit driven development model."

We agree partially. Build as much public trans as you want to, just equally support our rights to be free and drive our cars. Equal investment in roads and public trans is fine in my book, just do not force people out of their cars for a political agenda.

Darn Good City: Read that book, and seen the movie. They are both propaganda. I do recommend them for everyone here just to see how silly the assumptions are. Example, Suburbs cause segregation? Then why is San Francisco about 60% white, and Rancho Cordova suburb more like 40%? How is a great international city not as diverse as suburbs? Because Urban living does not support families as good as suburban living. Therefore family oriented cultures, especially Hispanic, Asian and Indian (East Indian for those of you who live in Rio Linda) will be living in suburbs making them more diverse as inner city costs continue to rise as we struggle to pay for renewing it every so many years.
Econograd: I said economic segregation. Suburbs cause economic segregation.

Why do you say that suburban living supports families better? I would never raise a family in a suburb, for the reasons I stated above and for the requirement to own a car to do anything. Also, suburban streets are like ghost towns during the weekday, and they don't feel safe to me. It's also hard to walk anywhere, and the chain stores are lame. Also, suburban motorists are less respectful of bicycle rights, in my experience, and it's too far to bicycle to most errands. I also would never want to waste time commuting when I could be doing something better, like actually spending time with my children. (It currently takes me 5 minutes to get home from work during regular rush hour traffic times, because I live and work near Downtown, and can take the grid to get anywhere) Surely my experience is not propaganda too. Did you really read that book?

Old Posted Aug 20, 2008, 5:19 AM

Let this forum now be called: "Your personal experience means nothing and I'll fully make assumptions about your opinion, because well, I have nothing better to do with my life and what I say is gold." I do not like emoticons so there will be no laughing joker head found here. This is getting sad.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Sacramento Area