HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Building Requests & Database Corrections > Completed Requests

Old Posted Jan 23, 2016, 9:11 PM

We need more editors...

It takes up to 6 months for a building to be added. This a great letdown and needs to change. Please skyscraperpage admins add more moderators or find an easier and quicker way of adding buildings. We love this website and we are truly dedicated on making and promoting it. Finding a way in improving the speed on adding building would defiantly be a plus.

Old Posted Jan 24, 2016, 5:09 AM
I am a typical

I've long advocated for a method where users could pre-fill out the building page form, leaving the only step for editors to be to check it's accuracy and hit approve (as the process of typing info into all the fields is quite tedious), but always get a "it's too complicated to do this" as a response.

And I agree that more editors from the Middle East and Asia are needed.

Old Posted Jan 28, 2016, 3:44 AM
Editor

ill do what ever it takes!!!

Old Posted Jan 28, 2016, 3:45 AM
I am a typical

I've started a discussion in the admin section regarding the need for more editors.

Old Posted Jan 28, 2016, 3:48 AM
Editor

thanks!! i love this website its my passion

Old Posted Jan 28, 2016, 4:29 AM

There are really many people who love this website and addicted too.But nothing is moving.Antoun is one such a person and if given opportunity as a moderator ,I believe can do wonders.It is really embrassing to see large number of requests are pending .It is pleasure to watch lot of people contrinuting voluntarily and a great displeasure for unattending to their requests.It is highly appreciated Large nuber of requests are cleared by vpauzuolis and is Oasis in a desert.

Old Posted Jan 28, 2016, 6:10 AM
Editor

thank you, i really feel like i can take that opportunity and maximize on it!! up to Mr Leblanc!!

Old Posted Jan 28, 2016, 6:23 AM
Korean User

I'm on this site for 2 years now, each day I do my researches on world projects and try to correct them. But I'm not mentioned here. I think that, in the <Building Request & Database Corrections> I'm one of the people who wrote the most to correct the database. But no one mentioned me. But I think Dylan Leblanc knows what doing.

Old Posted Jan 29, 2016, 3:31 AM
I am a typical

We appreciate all the contributions you guys make, even if we might not be able to find the time to input them all, and we are discussing adding more moderators right now. Hopefully we will have an announcement in the near future.

Old Posted Jan 29, 2016, 5:31 AM
Editor

thanks please let us know!!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Building Requests & Database Corrections > Completed Requests