HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive

About The Ads  This week the ad company used in the forum will be monitoring activity and doing some tests to identify any problems which users may be experiencing. If at any time this week you get pop-ups, redirects, etc. as a result of ads please let us know by sending an email to forum@skyscraperpage.com or post in the ads complaint thread. Thank you for your participation.

The Harper in the SkyscraperPage Database

Building Data Page   • Philadelphia Skyscraper Diagram

Map Location
Philadelphia Projects & Construction Forum

Old Posted Sep 13, 2019, 1:51 PM

I remember the Mastbaum; I had good times around that theatre. West Market street was full of theatres then. I would cost a fortune to rebuild something like that but the quality of how that place was built was good; a good solid building. It was very elaborate; very Beaux Arts; very beautiful building. If I ever had the money of Bill Gates I'd reconstruct it somewhere. For those of you who were born a bit later it you ever go to the Met or the Academy of Music; look at the interior and it was like that more elaborate.

Old Posted Sep 14, 2019, 1:57 AM
Your 2016 AAC Champs!

This jawn's been done for a while. Surprised nobody mentioned it.

Who knows but that, on the lower levels, I speak for you?’ (Ralph Ellison, Invisible Man)

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive