HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral

Old Posted Aug 13, 2014, 7:13 AM

Texas May Add 30 million More Residents By 2050

http://www.housingwire.com/articles/...-units-by-2050

I found this article interesting even though it's a yr old. It said that by 2050 the DFW metro region could have over 16 million people and Metro Houston could hit 14.9 million. My question is do you think this is possible or not? I've seen other projections putting DFW at around 11 million and Houston metro at 10 million or right below that mark which I think is more realistic.

Old Posted Mar 16, 2015, 12:30 PM

But the people who control the federal government insist we must grow forever and beat India and China to become the most populated country on the planet, and to accomplish this great feat we will accept whoever we can from Mexico and all the rest of the world.

And everybody here on city-data agrees! You all love growth and traffic and "progress" and you label anybody who disagrees to be simultaneously a right-wing racist and a left-wing environmentalist kook.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral