HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > General Discussion

Old Posted Jun 18, 2019, 2:25 PM

Participants sought for Master's level research

Hi, my name is Christopher Breen. A longtime Skyscraperpage lurker originally from Ottawa, I am currently undertaking research for my Master’s in Politics and Communication at the London School of Economics (LSE). I am seeking participants for interviews on the Ottawa subsection of SkyscraperPage forum. My research is centred on how users see the forum as a community, and as a space for deliberation on development in Ottawa.

Whether you are a frequent poster, infrequent poster, or a lurker (even without an account), I am interested in what you have to say.

Discussions will take place in the form of interviews in July. If you are interested in participating, please contact me at c.breen1@lse.ac.uk and I will be happy to provide further details. The entire process is voluntary and strictly anonymous.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out and enquire – you are under no obligation to participate. I can be reached through the private message function of the forum, or through any of the means listed at the bottom of this message.

Thank you,

Christopher Breen
e-mail: c.breen1@lse.ac.uk
Phone: +44 7707 678829
Twitter: @cmbreener

Old Posted Jun 18, 2019, 3:24 PM

I did a trial of the questions for Chris when he was putting them together and it's an interesting study. I encourage others to reach out.

Old Posted Jun 18, 2019, 5:21 PM
Planet Ottawa and beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBree View Post
Hi, my name is Christopher Breen. A longtime Skyscraperpage lurker originally from Ottawa, I am currently undertaking research for my Master’s in Politics and Communication at the London School of Economics (LSE). I am seeking participants for interviews on the Ottawa subsection of SkyscraperPage forum. My research is centred on how users see the forum as a community, and as a space for deliberation on development in Ottawa.

Whether you are a frequent poster, infrequent poster, or a lurker (even without an account), I am interested in what you have to say.

Discussions will take place in the form of interviews in July. If you are interested in participating, please contact me at c.breen1@lse.ac.uk and I will be happy to provide further details. The entire process is voluntary and strictly anonymous.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out and enquire – you are under no obligation to participate. I can be reached through the private message function of the forum, or through any of the means listed at the bottom of this message.

Thank you,

Christopher Breen
e-mail: c.breen1@lse.ac.uk
Phone: +44 7707 678829
Twitter: @cmbreener
Welcome to the forum! (officially)

Old Posted Jun 19, 2019, 4:41 AM
National Capital Region

I had a great conversation with Christopher too. Very interesting study!

Old Posted Jun 20, 2019, 2:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketphish View Post
Welcome to the forum! (officially)
Thanks Rocketphish, much appreciated! Looking forward to working with other members of the forum.

Old Posted Jun 22, 2019, 11:38 PM
Mooderator

Hey CBree, I'll get back to you. I was weary you were a Nigerian prince.

Old Posted Jun 22, 2019, 11:46 PM
Road Engineer Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by harls View Post
Hey CBree, I'll get back to you. I was weary you were a Nigerian prince.
Hopefully Catenary cleared things up.

Old Posted Jul 4, 2019, 9:46 PM

I also had the chance to chat with Chris about his research and really enjoyed our conversation! Would definitely recommend getting in touch with him.

Old Posted Jul 5, 2019, 4:06 PM

Also just spoke with Chris and had a great conversation. Interesting work that should be of interest to anyone posting or lurking here!

Old Posted Jul 19, 2019, 4:26 PM
Living With My Mother

Just a quick note to mention that I had an interesting conversation with Christoper today and enjoyed the opportunity to speak with him by telephone.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > General Discussion