HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > General Discussion

Old Posted Mar 14, 2021, 7:38 PM

Entry-level planning job leads?

Hey all! My apologies if this sort of thread isn't allowed.

My name is Jack and I'll be graduating from Dalhousie with a Master of Planning degree next month. I'm moving back to Ottawa in April as well, and was wondering if anyone knew of any potential leads for entry-level positions. I've got quite a few relevant internships under my belt and have a pretty diverse skillset (GIS, Adobe Suite, SketchUp, as well as photo and video skills and equipment).

At this point I'm looking for anything semi-relevant and I'm not super picky in terms of pay, just trying to get started out. Would appreciate any tips or suggestions!

Old Posted Jan 4, 2023, 5:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.graham View Post
Hey all! My apologies if this sort of thread isn't allowed.

My name is Jack and I'll be graduating from Dalhousie with a Master of Planning degree next month. I'm moving back to Ottawa in April as well, and was wondering if anyone knew of any potential leads for entry-level positions. I've got quite a few relevant internships under my belt and have a pretty diverse skillset (GIS, Adobe Suite, SketchUp, as well as photo and video skills and equipment).

At this point I'm looking for anything semi-relevant and I'm not super picky in terms of pay, just trying to get started out. Would appreciate any tips or suggestions!
Hi Jack. I realize there is a massive delay in this response and your situation may have changed - but we are looking to add to our team as we set out on an ambitious TOD development in Ottawa. We are looking for someone that is passionate about urban planning and is capable of managing the schedule and providing additional support to the extended team. You can reach us as info@parkriver.ca if you are still on the hunt for the next role.

Old Posted Jan 4, 2023, 2:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkRiverProperties View Post
Hi Jack. I realize there is a massive delay in this response and your situation may have changed - but we are looking to add to our team as we set out on an ambitious TOD development in Ottawa. We are looking for someone that is passionate about urban planning and is capable of managing the schedule and providing additional support to the extended team. You can reach us as info@parkriver.ca if you are still on the hunt for the next role.
man you guys actually rock!

I dig the community engagement, you don't see any other Developer digging in the trenches of forums for question/comments/Concerns Let ALONE Talent.

Hope Jack found a job

Old Posted Jan 4, 2023, 4:13 PM

ParkRiverProperties, you people rock for your engagement on this forum.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > General Discussion