HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Skyscraper & Urban Art

Closed Thread

Old Posted Jun 2, 2011, 9:22 PM
Twin Towers crusader

My vision of future New York

Here is my vision on how NY should look like. There will come more of these soon.

Old Posted Jun 3, 2011, 5:05 PM

Old Posted Jun 3, 2011, 6:17 PM
Twin Towers crusader

America and New York deserve to have twin towers again! I am boldly resisting the twin towers taboo enforcers - a.k.a. the bullies who harass folks on this forum just because they have different opinions than these bullies do!
Recipe for the best syrup in the world:
http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=191318

Old Posted Jun 3, 2011, 8:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeesfan1000 View Post
I second this. That would rape the skyline.

Old Posted Jun 3, 2011, 8:29 PM

Why are we feeding this damn troll anyway? The only reason why I didn't even post here till now was to not feed the damn troll, but you guys go ahead and do it anyway.

Old Posted Jun 3, 2011, 8:38 PM
Twin Towers crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadcruiser1 View Post
Why are we feeding this damn troll anyway? The only reason why I didn't even post here till now was to not feed the damn troll, but you guys go ahead and do it anyway.
I AM NO DAMN TROLL !!!!!!!! This is a place for creativity and I have a right to post my skyscraper creations here! Just because you don't share my opinion doesn't give you the right to insult me!
America and New York deserve to have twin towers again! I am boldly resisting the twin towers taboo enforcers - a.k.a. the bullies who harass folks on this forum just because they have different opinions than these bullies do!

Old Posted Jun 3, 2011, 9:01 PM

This a place of construction, and real life facts. You keep insisting in living in la la land and I have to bring in real facts to prove things to you, and why it won't happen. You never learn your facts before posting. You make yourself look stupid. Next time read your facts more before posting. Maybe then you would gain some respect, because you still ignore the facts about the safety vehicles parking area that we keep telling you about. To tell you the truth I am nothing more then a soft heart realist. Pure realists would have had you banned by now. If you think this is hard you really should stay out of the NYCTF. You would have had been banned there if you had continued your rant like this a long time ago man, but then again it's a rail fan only forums. Also you would have had been labeled a foamer which is person obsessing with something extremely badly.

Old Posted Jun 3, 2011, 9:07 PM
Twin Towers crusader

Really? Then you haven't read the thread about the Twin Freedom Towers, cause in that thread I solved the problems with the vehicle lifts by moving my proposed twin so that they could stay where they are.

Also, your conception of this subforum is an epic fail! This is a creativity subforum and I have a right to post my creativity here!

Old Posted Jun 3, 2011, 9:11 PM

Sure you do, but even if you move the ramps you would have to deal with lighting problems, and the street grid which is needed for security. Even if you have a right to post these things in the creativity forums these things would never happen. Also you seem to be ignoring the fact the Cortlandt Street Station where the 1 train stops is located right underneath your building. You are ignoring many facts, and you deserve your label of being a troll, and if you were in NYCTF a foamer.

Old Posted Jun 3, 2011, 9:14 PM
Twin Towers crusader

All of these problems could be solved by proper engineering solutions. And please, get out of this topic! This topic isn't about arguing with you!

Old Posted Jun 3, 2011, 9:22 PM

You most certainly can't move the 1 train tunnel, because there isn't any nearby street to relocate it to. Plus there is a train station. You can move tunnels maybe, but you certainly can't move an entire train station. Also I am not here to argue only to prove a point like what everyone else here would do, but I am out, because I most certainly don't have to prove anything to do with engineering with you. You think everything could be changed so your fantasy can come true, but it takes years of engineering to come up with a basic idea, and it takes a long time to change an idea. Your idea to rework the site just to do what you want would take even longer, and it would still not solve all the security issues. I therefore rest my case. It doesn't matter if you listen or not anymore. If you don't listen to my advice you won't last long anyway, because you don't have much basics in architecture or civil engineering, and don't say I don't because I am taking an architecture/engineering class in my school, and I am doing pretty well thank you.

Old Posted Jun 3, 2011, 9:29 PM
Twin Towers crusader

Please leave this topic. This is not a discussion topic!

Old Posted Jun 3, 2011, 9:33 PM

This is a discussion forum, so this is a discussion topic.... if you dont want to discuss your ideas, post it on your blog or something...

Old Posted Jun 3, 2011, 9:40 PM
Twin Towers crusader

It is for discussion of my pictures, not of my ideas.

Old Posted Jun 3, 2011, 10:02 PM

Nope. Go to STR's thread and you would see discussions and not just pictures.

Old Posted Jun 4, 2011, 12:49 AM
illwaukee/crooklyn

Old Posted Jun 4, 2011, 1:01 AM

Old Posted Jun 4, 2011, 2:02 AM

This is def a troll thread. All you did was copy and paste the One WTC in photoshop and put it next to the other building. Lol this isen't anything new.

And if they WERE to build a twin, they woulden't position it so horribly next to the other.

Old Posted Jun 4, 2011, 3:01 AM
Get me out of here

Old Posted Jun 4, 2011, 5:34 PM
A before E

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantw View Post
I wasn't going to post, but I couldn't stop laughing at this one. Nothing like a Transformers facepalm to start the day. Actually the funny thing is, I am gonna have to agree with Kanto on this one, this subforum is called skyscraper and urban art, and this does fall in line with that topic.

So congratulations kid, you found a way to get me to agree with you, so go nuts and post all the twin tower ideas you want in this subforum.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Closed Thread

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Skyscraper & Urban Art