HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure

Old Posted Jun 23, 2007, 5:02 AM

An Evergreen SkyTrain Line...evergreenline.wordpress.com

You may have already heard of my plan to start a website (or blog rather) to petition Translink to build the Evergreen Line as SkyTrain rather than LRT. We all know the issues with why the LRT will be inferior and I figured since we've always had these good ideas, it would be a good idea to start putting these ideas into trying to make a difference.

This is a Vancouverite forumer effort....i need all of you guys to help! Post whatever comments/ideas/materials/pictures/renderings/etc. that you think/would like to have included in the website.

evergreenline.wordpress.com

I'm a bit occupied with school right now, so i'll try to get things up and running by early-July. cheers.

Old Posted Jun 29, 2007, 5:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.x2 View Post
You may have already heard of my plan to start a website (or blog rather) to petition Translink to build the Evergreen Line as SkyTrain rather than LRT. We all know the issues with why the LRT will be inferior and I figured since we've always had these good ideas, it would be a good idea to start putting these ideas into trying to make a difference.

This is a Vancouverite forumer effort....i need all of you guys to help! Post whatever comments/ideas/materials/pictures/renderings/etc. that you think/would like to have included in the website.

evergreenline.wordpress.com

I'm a bit occupied with school right now, so i'll try to get things up and running by early-July. cheers.
It's a great idea, we did the same for Ottawa, and actually got some of the requests included in the proposal, you never know!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure