HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Downtown & City of Portland

Old Posted Sep 16, 2015, 7:19 PM

SERA Architect have requested Early Assistance for a project at 7707 SW Capitol Highway:

Quote:
Four story multi-family apartment building with 70 units.

www.twitter.com/maccoinnich

Old Posted Sep 21, 2015, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccoinnich View Post
Funny thing is there's already a 4 story residential building in the neighborhood on 31st between Multnomah and Cap Hwy. As far as the design of the building goes, the neighborhood could be getting a lot worse.

Old Posted Sep 22, 2015, 12:07 AM

A grading permit has been issued to Opsis Architecture for the Oregon Zoo Education Center:

Quote:
Site work for new Oregon Zoo Education Center. Demo 3 buildings (see separate permits),demo existing below grade utilities and site prep for future buildings related to new education center.

Old Posted Sep 22, 2015, 7:08 PM

Notice of a Public Hearing [PDF] for the former YMCA / Under Armour building.

Old Posted Oct 7, 2015, 2:41 AM

Staff Report [PDF] for the YMCA / Under Armour building, which recommends approval.

Old Posted Oct 10, 2015, 2:43 AM

Under Armour drawings [PDF - 32Mb]:

http://efiles.portlandoregon.gov/Rec.../File/Document

Old Posted Oct 17, 2015, 5:30 PM

Design Commission approved the Under Armour renovation on Thursday.

Old Posted Nov 27, 2015, 8:12 PM

Notice of a Type II Proposal [PDF] for Central City Concern's project at 1st and Arthur.

Old Posted Dec 16, 2015, 7:59 AM

Early Assistance has been requested for a project at 6400 SW Canyon Ct:

Quote:
Proposed project is for 267 apartment units located in four buildings with structured parking under and on-site parking and related site improvements.
A building permit is under review for a project by Carleton Hart Architecture at 110 SW Arthur St:

Quote:
New, 3-story multi-family project with 39 units of studio and 1 bedroom apartments.
A building permit was issued to Boora Architects for partial demolition of the YMCA building at 2815 SW Barbur Blvd:

Quote:
partial – a) demolition of exterior east and north facades; b) demolition of interior partitions and casework; and c) demolition of exterior site elements to the east and north of the building. Mechanical, electrical and plumbing contractors to obtain separate demolition permits.) No occupancy during construction.

Old Posted Dec 30, 2015, 8:07 PM

Stewart Gordon Straus Architect has submitted a project at SW 12th & Woods for building permit review:

Quote:
Construct a new five unit three story apt building attached to a new three story 4 unit apt building with ground floor garage parking for each. Portions of site greater than 20% slope.-see comment

Old Posted Jan 10, 2016, 7:35 PM

CIDA Architects have scheduled a Pre-Application Conference to discuss a project at 1660 SW Bertha Blvd:

Quote:
Proposal is for a zone change from R7 to R1 (increase in density) for the purpose of developing a multi-family or mixed-use project.

Old Posted Feb 10, 2016, 5:36 AM

Carleton Hart Architecture have requested Early Assistance for a project at 6651 SW Capitol Hwy:

Quote:
Proposal is for new construction of a 1500 sf single story building for use as a bath house for ritual Jewish tradition.
A project at 4330 SW Macadam Ave has been submitted for Design Review :

Quote:
Proposal is to develop vacant building into a Tesla auto repair center and car showroom.
A building permit is under review for a project at 7707 SW Capitol Hwy:

Quote:
New four story apartment building, 72 units, approximately 40 parking stalls, 2 retail spaces, ***demo permit for existing structure to be obtained separately***

Old Posted Feb 15, 2016, 12:36 AM
A before E

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccoinnich View Post
SERA Architects have requested Early Assistance for a project at 2031 SW 10th Ave:

New 144-unit apartment building
I just noticed this one, this is the Clifton House across the street from where I use to live. So does this mean they are planning on tearing down the Clifton House to build a new apartment building in its place or are they planning on renovating the existing building?

Actually doing some looking into this, the Clifton House is a 30 unit 2 story building. That is a lot of units to cram into that little dead end area.....kind of makes me happy to not be living there because they are either going to tear down this building and build a big building in its place or they plan on building on the grass lot across the street that is owned by ODOT (I believe.)

Old Posted Mar 4, 2016, 2:53 AM

The Boathouse Apartments

Old Posted Mar 4, 2016, 2:55 AM

Macadam Apartments

Old Posted Mar 4, 2016, 2:56 AM

Oxbow 49

Old Posted Mar 4, 2016, 3:11 AM

Soderstrom Architects have submitted a project at the St John Fisher Parish for a Conditional Use Review:

Quote:
Type III Conditional Use Review to construct a new parish hall and make alterations to existing church and church rectory.

Old Posted Mar 22, 2016, 7:09 PM

Soderstrom Architects have requested Early Assistance for a project at St Thomas More Catholic School:

Quote:
Rebuild existing school and parish hall. Provide for more and better on-site parking. In-ground tankage for stormwater.

Old Posted Apr 6, 2016, 6:20 AM

Bora Architects have requested Design Advice for an addition to 2815 SW Barbur Blvd, Under Armour’s new Portland base:

Quote:
Proposed addition to building that is currently undergoing a change in use.
Early Assistance has been requested by Ankrom Moisan Architects for a project at SW Broadway and 9th:

Quote:
Multi-family dwelling building with parking below.

Old Posted Apr 6, 2016, 7:47 AM
Karma Police

Early Assistance has been requested by Ankrom Moisan Architects for a project at SW Broadway and 9th:
Quote: Multi-family dwelling building with parking below.

Another head scratcher.... where do SW Broadway and 9th intersect?

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Downtown & City of Portland