HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Sacramento Area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Feb 12, 2015, 4:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistola916 View Post
I'm very disappointed with SMF. All that money poured into a $1 billion expansion and the only new service since the opening of Terminal B are Volaris to Guadalajara, Delta to Seattle, and American Eagle to LAX. I was a big proponent of the expansion project but now I'm starting to wonder if it was best consolidating all services at a expanded Terminal A. Reno has pretty much everything we have - and a flight to London. Talk about insult to injury.
This was thought to be an upgrade looking forward decades, not a few years! The recession, I'm sure, had a HUGE impact on airline travel into and out of SMF! As the economy gets better, the airport will add more destinations (ie. SMF to BOS nonstop) and the airport will be prepared for this with the upgrades they have made. Thinking ahead is better than catching up!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Sacramento Area