HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Feb 15, 2018, 3:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brithgob View Post
It was during the 2000s, and it was over by Subway and Extreme Pita, not in the mmmuffins space
Haha. Maybe I was seeing things last night when I posted, I swear I saw someone mention Freshii! Maybe I was seeing things. And yes you are right about the Cornwall Jugo spot.

Old Posted Yesterday, 12:29 AM

H&m

I had a peek in the door of the H&M store today. The permanent lighting has been working for several days, painting is done, mirrors are placed on columns, signage is in place for the elevator. (I must say, it is very bright inside). It appears that the construction work is very close to being complete, and then it will be turned over for the tenant improvements. All that needs to be done (from my quick view) is the floor grate in the outside entrance vestibule needs to be installed and an air vent cover above said vestibule needs to be installed. It's looking great!

Old Posted Yesterday, 3:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draftsman View Post
I had a peek in the door of the H&M store today. The permanent lighting has been working for several days, painting is done, mirrors are placed on columns, signage is in place for the elevator. (I must say, it is very bright inside). It appears that the construction work is very close to being complete, and then it will be turned over for the tenant improvements. All that needs to be done (from my quick view) is the floor grate in the outside entrance vestibule needs to be installed and an air vent cover above said vestibule needs to be installed. It's looking great!
H&M signage?

Old Posted Yesterday, 6:01 AM

No permanent signage has been put up yet.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan