HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Sep 27, 2012, 2:45 PM

Chattanooga Development Thread

Hello everyone!

This is actually my first post on the forum, so maybe I should do a brief introduction. I stumbled here a few weeks ago and have enjoyed myself so far. I am from northwest Alabama but currently live in Chattanooga, in an industry that allows me to be somewhat involved in planning.

I've noticed that Chattanooga has casually been mentioned a few times in passing, but there doesn't appear to be a thread to really discuss the goings-on in the city. Is there even a need for one here? I would love to get the ball rolling as long as I will have an audience and even some contributors to help me out. Chattanooga has made tremendous strides in the last few decades as a lot of you know. We are hopefully poised for continued growth with the recent industrial developments, along with always strong tourism and a continued passion for recreating the Downtown/Southside/North Shore/etc. parts of the city.

Hope y'all will accept me as one of the gang here. Due to my love for several of the South's regions and cities, I'll probably be popping up in a few more threads.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast