HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Oct 17, 2007, 7:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drisee View Post
For those interested, which i assume will be all of you, i thought i would share the below announcement i came across. this is part of a new public commenting process the city is initiating, in order to give stakeholders in the area an opportunity to see and comment on proposed developments early on in the project. This project will take up the entire block and it's right in the middle of downtown. Historically you couldn't say much about a project until it was too far down the process. It will be interesting to hear early comments from the planning commission, since this is being presented to them as well as the public. There is no vote, it's basically just a preview.

If you've got opinions, and a lot of us do, i suggest checking it out and making your voice heard if you don't like what you see.

(from the city)
Please note that at this Thursday's (10/18) Planning Commission meeting there will be a presentation of a proposed mixed-use project on the block Northwest of 3rd Street and Pine Avenue.

The Planning Commission Hearing begins at 5:00pm in the City Council Chambers. The presentation should be at the beginning of the meeting.
Is the public allowed to attend the Planning Commission hearings?

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West