HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Apr 16, 2012, 11:14 PM
Change is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepstar View Post
I was just listening to Jim Rom and he brought up the Canucks and their diving. I guess it's not just us 'Alberta haters' that think the Canucks are divers. There's a reason everyone keep associating them with diving.
The Canuck fans I know have a problem with the diving on their team. they are embarrassed by it last year, and even more so this year, now that they are not getting away with it. There's just a few fans on here who are oblivious to the problem the rest of the league has been fingering for the last 2 season or more. Perhaps they will listen now that their own media has finally caught on to what the rest of the media and fan world has been saying, and actually calling out the canucks on it.
It was just a weak attempt to deflect the criticism of their precious do-no-wrong canucks to say "Alberta haters".
How anyone outside of Hughson (the ultimate canucks homer) can still defend this teams antics is beyond me.... (wait for it... here comes the usual defence mechanism "but look where the Oilers or flames placed this year" or "here's some irrelavant stat on how many times the canucks have actually been caught diving" and a bunch of big words that make me feel good about myself (promethus)

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada