HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development

Old Posted Yesterday, 10:54 PM
Future World Dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by summersm343 View Post
After record 2016, Eastern State looks toward capital improvements

http://www.bizjournals.com/philadelp...ror-walls.html
As someone in their late 20's, what I've always found fascinating is that when I talk to people around my age in other cities, the #1 thing they want to do/see in Philly is Eastern State (and everyone who has been loved it).

Old Posted Today, 2:01 PM

Can someone remind me what the latest is with Blatstein's/Hudson's property at Broad and Washington? Is the ownership of the property still being litigated?

After his absurd proposals were shot down - by everyone - we haven't heard a peep. Is he taking his ball, kicking the dirt as he walks away and going home? I'm just picturing him - feelings hurt - moping.

Old Posted Today, 2:36 PM
Midrise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonee View Post
Can someone remind me what the latest is with Blatstein's/Hudson's property at Broad and Washington? Is the ownership of the property still being litigated?

After his absurd proposals were shot down - by everyone - we haven't heard a peep. Is he taking his ball, kicking the dirt as he walks away and going home? I'm just picturing him - feelings hurt - moping.
There really hasn't been any recent follow-up on the status of litigation; someone needs to put a bug in a reporter's ear to look into it, unless someone here knows how to find the court docket info. Hasn't been any new buzz in the local fb groups either. Blatstein seems to be more focused on his AC properties these days, as well as completing his Rit Sq mansion and dealing the old Inky building to the City.
“I am indeed well aware of the history of Conventional (sic) Hall, both globally and locally, and can assure you that we are carefully exploring avenues for its future.” -- Penn President Amy Gutmann 5 days before demolition began.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development