HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Feb 4, 2008, 5:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAC6 View Post
I've been working downtown for almost ten years and the City has certainly changed a lot in that time, particularly now with the many new high rises that have been built or are under construction. But also AT&T Park , UCSF Mission Bay, and the renovation of the Ferry Building among many others. The sidewalk where Market turns into Portola hearing up to Twin Peaks provides an excellent vantage point to see the skyline and it isn't one I recall seeing in this thread, at least not recently. This was taken before the Super Bowl today (2/3/08). Many of the big projects are visible, including 301 Mission, One Rincon Hill, and the Infinity.

Yes, this is the view I see almost everyday, depending on the weather, coming down the hill on Portola Drive on the way to work. I just never have the time to stop to take any good photos. Thanks!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations