HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Dec 14, 2018, 9:17 PM
Topher’s 2 cents

Old Posted Dec 14, 2018, 9:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSangha View Post
It’s going to be confusing with 8W and 8&W both being projects going on at the same time.

Old Posted Dec 14, 2018, 9:27 PM

Quote:
All the existing tenants are gone for at least a week or two

Old Posted Dec 14, 2018, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Credit One is poking around for office space: https://www.bisnow.com/atlanta/news/...2019-96021#ath

Old Posted Yesterday, 5:20 AM

Quote:
Not as far as I saw driving by. They appear to be working on a leasing office however.

Old Posted Yesterday, 3:10 PM

Quote:
That status is not correct. It seems like a pretty sure thing at this point but work has not started.

Old Posted Yesterday, 9:37 PM

Quote:
This status change was done very recently. I'm sure they didn't just randomly decide to update the development tour to show those projects as under construction.

I checked the permit status on Acela and although both land development permits are still listed as under review, 8th @ West looks to be essentially good to go. The hotel does not appear to be as far along. Still, I'm assuming the Midtown Alliance must be using some official city standing to call these "under construction".

Old Posted Today, 2:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinman View Post
This status change was done very recently. I'm sure they didn't just randomly decide to update the development tour to show those projects as under construction.

I checked the permit status on Acela and although both land development permits are still listed as under review, 8th @ West looks to be essentially good to go. The hotel does not appear to be as far along. Still, I'm assuming the Midtown Alliance must be using some official city standing to call these "under construction".
Drove by West Peachtree & 8th - now marketed as "901 West Peachtree" today.

Daiquiri Factory 889 & Sonic Mobile 901 West Peachtree buildings appear vacant with parking areas desolate. Trees along alley are marked for demolition though layers of approvals likely needed. The 887 West Peachtree Gold & Silver / Cleaners corner building long vacant but dozens of vehicles parked there - with or without owner consent.

Unlikely COUSINS, or any top tier developer, would introduce a leasing website - 901westpeachtree.com - without being damn near shovel ready.

With Christmas extended holiday this coming weekend and then New Year's break, this may well be the first literal ground breaking of 2019.

Across the street Alexan 880 apartments sure transformed that old 4 story law firm building. Maybe 901 team will put a webcam there or somewhere close by to watch 901 West Peachtree construction.

Old Posted Today, 8:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantis View Post
Its Capital Credit, I was like Credit One the high interest rate credit card company. Not Good!

Old Posted Today, 5:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlwarrior View Post
Its Capital Credit, I was like Credit One the high interest rate credit card company. Not Good!
The company looking at Midtown is Capital One.

Old Posted Today, 5:10 PM

A collection of update photos

GSU Project from the Connector:

Cityplace:

Memorial (2 weeks ago):

Atlantic Station Townhomes on 16th:

Old Posted Today, 5:56 PM

Nice update, jnihiser! I had been wondering about hr cityplace project. Lots of great infill going in with close proximity to buckhead jobs and MATTA accessible.

Memorial drive is really filling in nicely, too. Honestly looks like it could be one of Atlanta’s denser commercial areas in just a few years. Atlanta dairies is adding a ton more to the existing development and doing it with substantially better land use than Madison yards. 3k mentioned another development in the corridor that will also add 250 units by another developer. Trying to find out if it’s different than what we know about already.

The development will include residential, office, and retail land uses. Approximate uses and densities are detailed as follows: Residential: 564 multi-family units Office: 46,165 SF Retail: 86,408 SF
https://apps.dca.ga.gov/DRI/InitialForm.aspx?driid=2897

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations