HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Dec 10, 2018, 11:17 AM

Salt Lake City & MSA/CSA Rundown

Holiday Metroscape

https://jamesudall.net/wp-content/up...mas-Lights.jpg

Sundance Holiday Vacation - Southern Metro

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/

Park City's Old Main - Central Metro/East

By B. Crockett

Snowbird Ski Resort - Central Metro

http://speidelsadventures.blogspot.c...-snowbird.html

Brought forward from previous page with additional updates:

Transformation Of The Gateway Center Continues To Pick Up The Pace

The co-founders of the local coffee roaster, La Barba Coffee, Josh Rosenthal and Joe Evens announced this week that they are ready to expand beyond coffee and into the cocktail business. The duo plans to open the Seabird Bar and Vinyl Room, a proposed bar that will occupy the space next door to the recently-opened La Barba cafe at The Gateway...The establishments are part of The Gateway’s strategic rebranding from a mall to a mixed-use entertainment district that features a Megaplex Theatres, The Depot by Live Nation, Clark Planetarium, Discovery Gateway Children’s Museum and Wiseguys Comedy Club. In addition to more entertainment and dining options, The Gateway’s owner, Vestar, is working to attract technology companies to replace former retail spaces. Recursion Pharmaceuticals, a biotechnology company, is relocating from Research Park at the University of Utah, to over 100,000 square feet of new office space in the former Dick’s Sporting Goods location. Another new tenant, Kiln, a tech-oriented coworking and startup community, will move into 25,000 square feet of space directly west of the Olympic Fountain Plaza. Both Kiln and Recursion will move into their new spaces at The Gateway by the end of 2018.

Several food trucks served food outside for the first winter flea market at The Gateway. Photo by Isaac Riddle.

Clock tower of The Gateway is now a four sided video screen. Photo by Mike Fife.

Update: Luxury Hotel Coming To The Gateway

The Gateway’s evolving into an 18-hour district - Isaac Riddle Reports, Full Article @ https://www.buildingsaltlake.com/the...hour-district/

...In addition to the proposed bars and new office tenants, the area surrounding the Olympic Legacy Plaza will get even more crowded with the proposed conversion of the Union Pacific Depot into a boutique hotel. Vestar hopes to start
construction in 2019 on the hotel project that will include the renovation of the depot into a hotel lobby and amenity space and the construction of an eight-story addition directly west of the depot that will house most of the guest rooms and additional hotel amenities...

The west face of the proposed Union Pacific Hotel as designed by architects, HKS Inc. Image courtesy Salt Lake City public documents.

Last edited by delts145; Jan 10, 2022 at 4:56 PM.

Old Posted Dec 11, 2018, 3:25 AM

Thanks for always contributing delts145! I visited SLC last year and I'm planning to come back sometime in 2019. I wonder how much different it will be when I'm back.

I'm always looking forward to your posts! I'll stay lurking haha

Old Posted Dec 11, 2018, 8:03 PM
Chairman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillynova View Post
Thanks for always contributing delts145! I visited SLC last year and I'm planning to come back sometime in 2019. I wonder how much different it will be when I'm back.

I'm always looking forward to your posts! I'll stay lurking haha
I've been lurking here since 2007.

-sb

Old Posted Dec 13, 2018, 12:48 PM

Thanks Guys for being devoted lurkers. Appreciate you commenting every once and a while also. I see where hundreds visit the page every day, and that makes it worth the time to post the many updates of this booming area.

As always, a very special thanks to Isaac Riddle of Building Salt Lake, and also Mike Fife's great photography. These guys and love of the area and their urban/metro development updates makes it a joy to try and keep up with all the happenings.

Old Posted Dec 13, 2018, 1:07 PM

From Summer, July 9th 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makid View Post
If anyone has the chance, there is a work session meeting tomorrow for the SLC City Council and at 3:50 they are expecting to hear from the Ritchie Group regarding their proposal to have a portion of the Phase 2 area rezoned to D1 from D4. They will also discuss the Planning Commissions recommendation regarding their overlay update regarding the 375' allowance for D4.

https://slc.primegov.com/portal/Meet...emplateId=1387

It is #3 on the above link. There are 3 files included, Attachement A has renderings of the master plan for Block 67. The office tower is planned at 375', the Residential tower is 268' and the Hotel tower looks to be about 240'.

The Office, Residential and Hotel Towers all will share a common base.

The SLC Council usually does live streams the work sessions through their face book page for those that can't attend or view from home, so if you are able to have in a window while at work and want to follow along, it may be an option.

The planned decision date for the council to finalize the zoning on Phase 2 is: Tuesday, August 14.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1823/...ce6d9893_b.jpg

Last edited by delts145; Jun 1, 2020 at 12:45 PM.

Old Posted Dec 13, 2018, 1:16 PM

Apartments rising east of downtown Salt Lake City

Photo Update By Mike Fife - Additional Copy and more photos @ https://www.buildingsaltlake.com/in-...alt-lake-city/

Residential growth continues in the Central City and East Central neighborhoods, just east of downtown Salt Lake City. There are five multifamily residential buildings with a combined 742 units that are either recently completed, nearing completion, or well underway within a six-block radius of downtown Salt Lake’s eastern boundary.

The Haxton

[BThe Haxton Apartments on 900 East just south of South Temple were recently completed. The three-story project contains 39 apartments...][/B]

The Haxton Apartments as seen looking south along 900 east just south of South Temple. Photo by Mike Fife.

The Haxton Apartments as seen looking north along 900 East towards South Temple. Photo by Mike Fife.

Liberty Blvd.

The Cowboy Partners’, 267-unit, Liberty BLVD apartment complex is almost complete with the north section leasing out and the south section in the final stages of construction.
The four-story project fronts 400 South to the north, 500 South to the south and 700 East to the west and replaces the former Wonder Bread facility.

Construction is finishing up along the south side of the Liberty BLVD apartments fronting 500 South. Photo by Mike Fife.

The north side of the Liberty BLVD apartments fronting 400 South. Photo by Mike Fife.

Block 44

Construction is winding down on the Wright Development Group’s Block 44 apartments. The project occupies the majority of the block face on the north side of 400 South between 300 East and 400 East.
The seven-story structure will have 213 residential units in five floors over a two-story parking podium and replaces four buildings, including a former Sizzler restaurant.

The Block 44 Apartments as seen looking east along 400 South. The similarly styled building in the distance is not a continuation of Block 44
but the separate Encore apartments on the corner of 500 East. Photo by Mike Fife.

4Forty7

The 4Forty7 Apartments is a six-story residential building that is under construction at the 400 East block of 100 South. The project replaces a small one-story commercial building
and will have 86 units in four floors above a two-story parking podium. The units will range in size from 400 to 650 square feet.

Rendering of the south facade of the 4Forty7 Apartments as designed by JZW Architects. Image courtesy Tim Watcke.

The 4Forty7 Apartments as seen looking east along the 400 East block of 100 South. Photo by Mike Fife.

The Morton

At the eastern edge of downtown is The Morton, an eight-story mixed-use building under construction at the 200 South block of 200 East.
The project is by Seattle developers, Timberlane Partners, and will have 137 residential units above 1,400 square feet of ground-floor commercial space..

Rendering of the Morton. Image courtesy AJC Architects.

The Morton as seen from 200 East. The project is tucked in between Russon Brothers Mortuary and an existing historic apartment building. Photo by Mike Fife.

Last edited by delts145; Dec 18, 2018 at 1:55 PM.

Old Posted Dec 13, 2018, 2:02 PM

Marmalade/West Capitol area is booming

Photo Update By Mike Fife - Additional Copy and Photos @
https://www.buildingsaltlake.com/in-...ea-is-booming/

For the past three decades, Capitol West neighbors have worked to encourage new development in their community and finally, the fruits of their labor are starting to show. Construction is booming in the Marmalade/West Capitol neighborhood, with a wide variety of projects actively underway in the area. The neighborhood also recently welcomed a new neighborhood bar, the Handlebar and will soon be the home to Blue Copper Coffee’s second Salt Lake location.

The majority of the projects underway are for-sale townhome developments, the bulk of which are completed or nearing completion. Those projects include the Almond Street Townhomes, Marmalade Courtyards and The Grove at Marmalade.

New missing middle rental units are also underway and include the 2nd and 2nd Apartments and TAG 365 on Reed Avenue.

The area is also adding large multifamily developments like the under-construction, Skyhouse Apartments, at the southern gateway to the neighborhood at North Temple and 300 West.

2nd and 2nd Apartments

The former Car Care Center on 200 North and 200 West sat vacant for several years after the owner retired, but it is now the site of the new 2nd and 2nd Apartments.
The project consists of two buildings, the north building has four residential units and the south building has three residential units and one commercial space.

The 2nd and 2nd Apartments as seen looking southeast towards downtown from 200 West. Photo by Mike Fife.

The south building of the 2nd and 2nd Apartments. The commercial space is in the foreground. Three townhomes are also in this building fronting 200 North. Photo by Mike Fife.

Marmalade Courtyards

New residents are starting to move into the new Marmalade Courtyards development, at the 300 West block of Reed Avenue.
The project includes 23 new, for-sale townhomes and seven condos that will soon be constructed in two existing buildings on the corner of 800 North and 300 West.

The southeast section of the Marmalade Court. Photo by Mike Fife.

Two existing historic buildings on 300 West south of 800 North will be converted into seven condominiums. Photo by Mike Fife.

TAG 365

The ground has been cleared for TAG 365, the first of two phases of the TAG Reed Avenue development. The project is on the south side of Reed Avenue, just west of Marmalade Courtyards and consists a four-story, 21-unit residential building.
The second phase, TAG 361 will be a four-unit townhouse development.

https://i1.wp.com/www.buildingsaltla...78%2C381&ssl=1

Crews are clearing the site for the four-unit TAG 361 project. Photo by Mike Fife.

The Grove at Marmalade

The 12 for-sale townhomes of The Grove at Marmalade are taking shape just east of the Marmalade Branch library on 500 North. The townhomes are three-stories each with three to four bedrooms and will range in size between 2,583 or 3,149 square feet.

The west side of The Grove at Marmalade townhomes as seen looking northeast from the library plaza. Photo by Mike Fife.

Almond Street Townhomes

The four building, 17 unit Almond Street Townhomes development is complete. The town home project sits between Almond Street and West Temple and between 200 North and 300 North just north of the LDS Conference Center and downtown Salt Lake City.
According to the Garbett Homes’ website, all of the smaller units have been sold and only three of the three-bedroom townhomes along Almond Street remain available. Prices for the remaining townhomes start at $794,000.

The Almond Street Townhomes as seen looking east from West Temple. Photo by Mike Fife.

The Almond Street Townhomes. The majority of the project actually fronts West Temple but the four larger units sit above the rest of the development and front Almond Street. Photo by Mike Fife.

Skyhouse Apartments

The Skyhouse Apartments are a six-story building consisting of a two-story parking podium and four floors of apartments. The 240 market rate units will contain a mix of studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom units.
The project is on the northwest corner of the intersection of 300 West and North Temple, just south of West High School and east of the large Hardware District development on 400 West.

https://i2.wp.com/www.buildingsaltla...85%2C810&ssl=1

The Skyhouse Apartments as seen looking west across 300 West from North Temple. Photo by Mike Fife.

Last edited by delts145; Dec 23, 2018 at 9:54 AM.

Old Posted Dec 13, 2018, 2:54 PM

Upcoming Safest Tower Bets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makid View Post
Tower 8 is a definite. Deep pocketed developer and can start once permits are in hand, self financed.
Liberty Sky is 80%. Costs of steel may cause some refactoring and price changes. Banks may require some changes due to recent tariff changes for financing.
370 Millennium is 80%. Steel costs as well. Deep pocketed developer that can self finance.

These are the current, 20+ story buildings, furthest in process. I think they are also listed in order for ground breaking and cranes to rise.

Tower 8

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4891/...16b518cd_b.jpg

Liberty Sky

(Artist's rendition courtesy of Cowboy Properties) Cowboy Properties and Boyer Co. are looking to build a 24-story apartment building on the east side of State Street between
the Federal Building on 100 South and the Maverik headquarters building on 200 South. The $90 million project is being praised for its prospects of bringing more residents to downtown Salt Lake City.

370 Millennium Tower

Quote, Isaac Riddle...According to Robert Held, the president and chief executive officer of Held Properties, the developers hope to
start construction next year on a 27 story mixed-use building currently referred to as the 370 Millennium Tower...

...While the building’s design and specific floor plans are still being finalized, the proposed uses are already determined.
The 370 Millennium Tower will include a mix of commercial office space, retail space, a hotel and residential condominiums...

Conceptual rendering of the first few floors of the proposed 370 Millennium Tower. The developers are still working on the building's final design. Image courtesy Held Properties.

http://lccpropertiesgroup.com Conceptual rendering of the proposed 370 Millennium Tower. The developers are still working on the building’s final design. Image courtesy Held Properties.

Conceptual rendering of the amenity deck of the proposed 370 Millennial Tower. Image courtesy Held Properties.

http://lccpropertiesgroup.com

Last edited by delts145; Dec 19, 2018 at 5:50 PM.

Old Posted Dec 17, 2018, 2:14 PM

Downtown Update - 600th And Main Project Moving Forward

Old Posted Dec 17, 2018, 2:23 PM

Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by airhero View Post
I had nothing to do today so I took some pictures of developments around town, . Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride if you can.

From July, 2018 - Hardware Village
Midblock Street

East Village, with West Village in background

West Village, south facade

West Village, north facade

West Village, west facade. If i recall correctly, there will be a mural in the center of this in the future:

Recently completed 4th West Apartments with West Village Construction in background:

Pics By Airhero

Last edited by delts145; Jan 3, 2019 at 12:56 PM.

Old Posted Dec 18, 2018, 5:47 AM

Old Posted Dec 20, 2018, 11:18 AM

Downtown Update - Liberty Sky Revisions

Quote:
Originally Posted by nushiof View Post
Boyer posted new renderings of Liberty Sky. Slightly modified from what we've seen before. Groundbreaking still slated for Spring 2019 apparently.

http://www.boyercompany.com/project/liberty-sky/

Updated Rendering

Original Proposal

(Artist's rendition courtesy of Cowboy Properties) Cowboy Properties and Boyer Co. are looking to build a 24-story apartment building on the east side of State Street between
the Federal Building on 100 South and the Maverik headquarters building on 200 South. The $90 million project is being praised for its prospects of bringing more residents to downtown Salt Lake City.

Old Posted Dec 23, 2018, 9:39 AM

Updates

Quote:
I had nothing to do today so I took some pictures of developments around town, . Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride if you can.
Skyhouse Apartments

The Skyhouse Apartments are a six-story building consisting of a two-story parking podium and four floors of apartments. The 240 market rate units will contain a mix of studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom units.
The project is on the northwest corner of the intersection of 300 West and North Temple, just south of West High School and east of the large Hardware District development on 400 West.

Pic By Airhero

Pic By Airhero

Pierpont Apartments

Quote: Copy By Isaac Riddle of BuildingSaltLake.com - ...The project area is zoned D-3 (Downtown Warehouse/Residential District) which allows for building heights up to 75 feet. With CBSDR approval, developers can build up to 85 feet.
The project will include 87 residential units and 124 parking stalls, 28 of which will be reserved for the commercial property to the south (the historic Tire Town Phase I). Parking will be accessed via Pierpont Avenue. The units will be
mix of studio and one and two-bedroom apartments.The project will consist of a four-story concrete podium with three of those floors above ground and four floors of residential and will a primarily brick veneer exterior. While the building
will single use, the developers have placed several residential amenities on the ground floor to try to activate the space. Ground floor amenities include a main lobby, cyber cafe and fitness center.Residential units will front Pierpont Avenue
on the podiums top two floors to separate parking from the street view. The fourth floor will include a 1,713 square-foot landscaped, outdoor plaza fronting Pierpont that will include a spa, sitting areas and a barbecue area.The project includes
open space on the at the center of the building along Pierpont that overlooks the street and has unobstructed sky views up to floors seven and eight that will have apartment units overlooking the space.The Pierpont Apartments is one of
three projects under construction in the vicinity...

https://i2.wp.com/www.buildingsaltla...58%2C954&ssl=1

Pic By Airhero

Last edited by delts145; Dec 26, 2018 at 1:47 PM.

Old Posted Jan 3, 2019, 12:59 PM

Updates Continued

Quote:

Downtown - Milagro Apartments

Downtown - Gateway Apartments

Downtown - Liberty Crest Apartments

Downtown - Block 44 Apartments

Downtown - The Morton Apartments

https://i0.wp.com/www.buildingsaltla...78%2C381&ssl=1

Downtown - 4forty7 Apartments

https://i1.wp.com/www.buildingsaltla...78%2C381&ssl=1

Pics By Airhero

Last edited by delts145; Jan 3, 2019 at 1:17 PM.

Old Posted Jan 3, 2019, 1:41 PM

Downtown South - Granary District - Commission approves townhome project proposed near Target

Isaac Riddle Reports - Full Article @ https://www.buildingsaltlake.com/com...d-near-target/

Daltons Edge

A very unique parcel in an area dominated by light industrial and big-box commercial will soon be home to a large, missing middle residential project. Last week, the Salt Lake City Planning Commission approved with conditions a Planned Development request by developers, dbURBAN Communities, to build 64 townhomes near the intersection of 400 West and Aspen Avenue.

The project, referred to as Dalton’s Edge will include 16 residential buildings and a clubhouse that will occupy the space directly north of the Salt Lake City Target Store. The units will be rentals with a mix of one, two and three-bedroom apartments and will be walking distance to two of the city’s fastest-growing neighborhoods, Central Ninth and the Granary District.

The bulk of the units will be one-bedroom apartments with 32 one bedroom units planned, 22 two-bedroom units and 10 three-bedroom units. The units will be three-stories with a car garage on the ground floor, living space on the second and bedrooms on the third floor. Many units will also include roof decks.

According to planning documents, because of the adjacent industrial buildings and big box stores, the project’s architects have made human-scale design a priority for each building. The developers will use exterior materials to have the buildings reflect the industrial history of the Granary District. Building materials will be a mix of concrete, brick, metal, wood and glass...

Conceptual rendering of shared open space in the Dalton’s Edge development as designed by Method Studio. Image courtesy Salt Lake City public documents.

Old Posted Jan 3, 2019, 2:07 PM

Sugar House District Photo Updates By Mike Fife

Mike Fife - Full Photo Update @ https://www.buildingsaltlake.com/in-...ion-continues/

Sugar House Expansion Continues - Park Avenue Development

Rendering of the University of Utah Health Center in Sugar House as designed by Dixon Architects.

The steel frame for the University of Utah Health Center Extension at Sugar House, the first phase of the Park Avenue development at the former Shopko site near Interstate 80 and 1300 East, has topped out.
The first phase consists of the five-story medical clinic, parking structure and a 150,000-square-foot building. The final phase will include a 208-unit residential mixed-use building at the project’s western edge.

The University of Utah Extension, Sugar House Health Center Park as seen looking southeast from the Sugar House Shopping Center. Photo by Mike Fife.

Construction of the Park Avenue underground parking structure as seen looking southwest from the Sugar House Shopping Center. Photo by Mike Fife.

Sugarmont Apartments

Framing is nearing completion on the extensive Sugarmont Apartments at the intersection of Sugarmont Drive and McClelland Street. The project is just north of Fairmont Park
and the southwest corner is across the street from the Fairmont S-Line Station (currently the end of the line). The eight-story project will have 352 apartment units.

Rendering of the Sugarmont Apartments on McClelland Street as designed by Studio PBA. Image courtesy Salt Lake City planning documents.

The west side of the Sugarmont Apartments as seen looking south along McClelland Street. Photo by Mike Fife.

The south side of the Sugarmont Apartments as seen looking east along Sugarmont Drive, just north of Fairmont Park. Photo by Mike Fife.

21 By Urbana

Construction is nearing completion on the five-story, 126-unit 21 by Urbana apartments at the southwest corner of 2100 South and 1000 East, just to the east of the Smith’s grocery store in Sugar House.
The project is completely residential but is surrounded by the wide variety of dining, shopping, and entertainment options available in Sugar House.

Image from the 21byUrbana.com website of the 21 by Urbana apartments. According to the site, the project is currently pre-leasing for a September 2018 opening.

The 21 by Urbana under construction as seen looking north along 1000 East towards 2100 South. Photo by Mike Fife.

Brixton Flats

The mixed-use Brixton Flats development is located at the west side of 700 East between Wilmington Avenue and the S-line. The five-story development will have 93 residential units, some office space and retail space,
including The Bicycle Center that was previously at the site and has temporarily relocated during construction. The project is directly adjacent to the Liberty Place Townhomes to the west.

Rendering of the Brixton Flats as designed by Blackbox Design architects. Image courtesy dbURBAN Communities.

The Brixton Flats’ parking podium is beginning to rise, as seen from Wilmington Avenue. The building to the right is the Liberty Place Townhomes. Photo by Mike Fife.

Steel is going up for the Brixton Flats along the S-line as seen looking west from 700 East. The under-construction Liberty Place Townhomes are to the west. Photo by Mike Fife.

Liberty Place Townhomes

At Sugar House’s western edge, is the Liberty Place Townhomes just north of the S-Line at 600 East. The project consists of eight,
three-story buildings with a combined 70 residential units, including 61 two-bedroom and nine one-bedroom apartments.

Rendering of the Liberty Place Townhomes and the S-Line looking east from 600 East. Image courtesy Salt Lake City planning documents.

The Liberty Place Townhomes as seen looking east from 600 East at the S-Line. Photo by Mike Fife.

The Liberty Place Townhomes as seen looking east from 600 East. Photo by Mike Fife.

Last edited by delts145; Jan 3, 2019 at 3:24 PM.

Old Posted Jan 12, 2019, 11:18 PM

Downtown Updates: Housing boom continues in downtown’s westside

...construction continues at a rapid pace on several large apartment projects in downtown Salt Lake City’s western edge. There are nearly 1,000 residential units under construction in the area with another 400 actively proposed...

Hardware District

http://www.utahprojects.info/Images/...dering_137.png

The Historic Salt Lake Hardware Building at the northwest corner of North Temple and 400 West is undergoing renovations as seen from the parking garage of the Triad Center.
The Hardware East building can be seen to the north along 400 West. Photo by Mike Fife.

The Hardware West and East buildings as seen looking south from 200 North along Salt Street. Townhouses
are located in the center of the block between the wings of both apartment buildings. Photo by Mike Fife.

The site plan for the Hardware District. Image courtesy SALT Development.

Skyhouse Apartments

The Skyhouse Apartments as seen looking northeast along North Temple from the Triad Center parking garage. Photo by Mike Fife.

Milagro Apartments

The Milagro Apartments as seen from the south side of the 200 West block of 200 South. Photo by Mike Fife.

The northwest corner of the Milagro Apartments as seen looking east along 200 South from 300 West. Photo by Mike Fife.

Pierpont Apartments

https://i2.wp.com/www.buildingsaltla...58%2C954&ssl=1

The Pierpont Apartments a seen, looking north from 300 South. Photo by Mike Fife.

The Pierpont Apartments are just south of the historic Crane Building as seen looking south along 300 West. Photo by Mike Fife.

Last edited by delts145; Jan 12, 2019 at 11:58 PM.

Old Posted Jan 13, 2019, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlando View Post
posting this on here from the transit thread. This is the new bus maintenance building between i-15 and the train tracks. Looks cool!

Old Posted Jan 13, 2019, 12:22 AM

Update, Sugar House District

Isaac Riddle Reports - Full Article @ https://www.buildingsaltlake.com/com...e-development/

Sugar House’s building boom looks like it will hold steady over the next few years, including in the immediate area surrounding the Fairmont S-Line Station... the Salt Lake City Planning Commission approved with conditions a Conditional Building and Site Design Review for the Fairmont, a proposed six-story, 59-unit residential mixed-use development at the southwest corner of Elm Avenue and McClelland Street.

Developers, Lowe Property Group, plan to build the Fairmont on a 0.5-acre surface parking lot. The project will have a mix of one and two bedroom apartments that will range in size from 562 square feet to 1,263 square feet. The development will have five floors of residential above a two story-parking podium with 61 parking stalls. Each unit will have a balcony and floors two through six will be setback at the podium level which will allow for roof decks fronting Elm Avenue and McClelland Street atop the podium.

The two-story lobby and a 1,900-square-foot office will wrap around the parking podium at the ground level. The lobby and office will have a mostly glass, glazed exterior but the residential levels will have an exterior of mostly brick veneer and metal paneling. A fitness center will occupy the second floor directly above a portion of the lobby and will have a similar glass glazing as the ground floor...

Rendering of the north face of the proposed Fairmont apartments as designed by MVE+Partners. Image courtesy Salt Lake City public documents.

Old Posted Jan 13, 2019, 6:03 PM

^ Wow you guys a gals in SLC always seem to have a huge boatload of low, mid and highrise housing going almost all the time!

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations