HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure

Old Posted Yesterday, 10:30 PM
#YYC

As the owner of two Lexii who will probably never use these stalls, I welcome this initiative.

Old Posted Yesterday, 10:46 PM
Editor

Video showing Westjest's first 737 Max

Video Link

Old Posted Yesterday, 10:48 PM
Editor

Some things never change. I remember when they were calling YYC's domestic terminal a white elephant just after it was built.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPAR View Post
I remember the press when Denver first opened their new airport. The luggage system had major issues, and commentators were calling the whole project a white elephant. Looks like time proved the airport right.

I would definitely try to go through Denver rather than IAH for connections. Takes 5 minutes to figure out where I am whenever I land in Houston. The inter-gate walk/train time can easily be 15 minutes even when you know where you are going there. Airline lost my luggage there once, and when I received it the next day it was clear why. Homeland Security had left one of their thank you notes in my bag. Clearly security caused the bag to miss my connection.

Edit- as I read this, it occurs to me that YYC should consider it a cautionary tale!

Old Posted Today, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongeG View Post
The airport sold the space to Lexus so it could paint its logo on the floor and allow its customers to enjoy the prime location exclusively.
Coming soon to a bookstore near you: "Public Relations: Cautionary Tales from YYC"

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure