HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > General Discussion

Old Posted Oct 25, 2018, 5:14 PM

PetSmart Metrotown

We just went to a Petsmart and my 2 year old only minutes into arriving, starts screaming and yelling toilet, toilet

There's no public toilet nearby, so I asked do you mind if my daughter uses your toilet? The answer, "No, we don't have public washroom.. you could try Starbuck. Is it fair to refuse a small child use of a shops toilet? Ugh! I understand that sometimes your bathroom is 'employee only' but you can't make an acceptation for a 2 year old?! Anyway, thanks for listening to my rant.

Last edited by ginakwony; Oct 25, 2018 at 5:48 PM.

Old Posted Oct 25, 2018, 5:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginakwony View Post
We just went to a Petsmart and my 2 year old only minutes into arriving, starts screaming and yelling toilet, toilet

There's no public toilet nearby, so I asked do you mind if my daughter uses your toilet? The answer, "No, we don't have public washroom.. you could try Starbuck. Is it fair to refuse a small child use of a shops toilet? Ugh! I understand that sometimes your bathroom is 'employee only' but you can't make an acceptation for a 2 year old?! Anyway, thanks for listening to my rant.
Speaking as someone who also has a toddler, I can appreciate having good access to clean public washrooms. That being said, I don't think this warrants a thread on a forum promoting the discussion of development and city design.

These types of complaints are best reserved for Yelp.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > General Discussion