HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Asia-Pacific > India

Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #42  
Old Posted May 10, 2017, 3:54 AM
BolliBatlu's Avatar
BolliBatlu BolliBatlu is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: बिर्सेपेंटे कुड्ल
Posts: 609
Tourism

32ft-tall statue of Madhwacharya statue anointed at Kunjarugiri

We now need a good gurukul of dvaita philosophy to encourage spiritual tourism at international level.

Surfing, Yoga, And Massages In Udupi

Udupi’s St. Mary’s Island a major crowd-puller

Last edited by BolliBatlu; May 16, 2017 at 3:52 AM. Reason: added last link
Reply With Quote
     
           
     
  #44  
Old Posted May 22, 2017, 4:28 AM
BolliBatlu's Avatar
BolliBatlu BolliBatlu is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: बिर्सेपेंटे कुड्ल
Posts: 609
Adani UPCL to start Cement production soon

Summa: Investment of Rs. 100 crores, 10 acres land, 2 MMT production capacity, 500 jobs. Clinker will be brought through railways. Gypsum will be produced from FGD (flue gas desulfurization) system of UPCL. Currently 2 x 600 MW UPCL thermal power plant produces 0.3 MMT of flying ash. And 1.2 MMT of flying ash will be available after increasing capacity by another 2 x 800 MW. 80% of flying ash will be used by Adani cement plant and remaining 20% will be used by by others.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Asia-Pacific > India
Forum Jump


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:03 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.