HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #13221  
Old Posted Feb 8, 2018, 10:34 AM
The Flying Dutchman The Flying Dutchman is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 180
Whoever you are, ConstructDTLA, you have posted some great photos here and elsewhere on SSP. Thanks very much!
__________________
"A good walker does not rise dust" -Zen proverb
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13222  
Old Posted Feb 8, 2018, 8:51 PM
dtell04 dtell04 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDfan View Post
I believe that is the Bosa project. I'm really hoping Pinnacle will develop the 32-story twins next. We need some height diversity out in the north EV.
That will be a big addition of height!

Last edited by dtell04; Feb 8, 2018 at 9:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13223  
Old Posted Feb 8, 2018, 11:39 PM
joemamma joemamma is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 17
Anyone have an update ON

13th, Park, and C.
Willmark Communities
117 Units
6 stories

Heard about redesign for earthquake fault, then heard 6 stories went to 36 stories but now its been a year. Big hole in the ground in UEV.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13224  
Old Posted Feb 9, 2018, 2:51 AM
embora's Avatar
embora embora is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: California
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemamma View Post
Anyone have an update ON

13th, Park, and C.
Willmark Communities
117 Units
6 stories

Heard about redesign for earthquake fault, then heard 6 stories went to 36 stories but now its been a year. Big hole in the ground in UEV.
Nothing definite, but the south half of the same block is for sale. if the owner of the 13th, Park, and C development buys it, maybe they can create a larger development.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13225  
Old Posted Feb 9, 2018, 7:02 PM
joemamma joemamma is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by embora View Post
Nothing definite, but the south half of the same block is for sale. if the owner of the 13th, Park, and C development buys it, maybe they can create a larger development.
Thanks embora.

Found this:

http://images2.loopnet.com/d2/OqMGXT...o/document.pdf

Interesting...it even has drawing of "Park & C" I haven't seen that version prior.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13226  
Old Posted Feb 9, 2018, 8:04 PM
SDfan's Avatar
SDfan SDfan is offline
Registered San Diegan
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemamma View Post
Thanks embora.

Found this:

http://images2.loopnet.com/d2/OqMGXT...o/document.pdf

Interesting...it even has drawing of "Park & C" I haven't seen that version prior.
Excellent find! There is a deadlink to civicsd for the Park & C application. I love the pictures of downtown, the look no more than a couple months old. Also love the map showing the major property folders. I didn't know Bosa had land closer to the idea district, or how much Pinnacle has been sitting on (build those towers please!).
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13227  
Old Posted Feb 10, 2018, 6:05 AM
The Flying Dutchman The Flying Dutchman is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 180
FYI I believe the Park/Broadway site in that picture is city-owned and a future fire station is desired. Great post
__________________
"A good walker does not rise dust" -Zen proverb
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13228  
Old Posted Feb 11, 2018, 5:59 AM
Steadfast Steadfast is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 3
Hey everyone, I'm new to posting, but a long time forum reader.
Thanks to you all for the great pics & updates.
Quick question... Does anyone know what's going in just south of Smart Corner? South of Broadway, between 11th & Park?
Walked by a few times and noticed a lot of site prep... But haven't seen any info.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13229  
Old Posted Feb 11, 2018, 3:33 PM
embora's Avatar
embora embora is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: California
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steadfast View Post
Hey everyone, I'm new to posting, but a long time forum reader.
Thanks to you all for the great pics & updates.
Quick question... Does anyone know what's going in just south of Smart Corner? South of Broadway, between 11th & Park?
Walked by a few times and noticed a lot of site prep... But haven't seen any info.
Two towers of residential of 30 or a little more than 30 stories, and the historic house would be resconstructed 50' to the south of where it was on 11th Avenue. Here is the latest article I could find: https://sandiego.urbdezine.com/2014/...iew-san-diego/
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13230  
Old Posted Feb 12, 2018, 7:26 PM
johnprz93's Avatar
johnprz93 johnprz93 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: oakland,CA
Posts: 1
I'm new to posting here but does anyone have any word about the automated parking garage that is suppose to be built in downtown this year?

http://www.kwanhenmi.com/media/http/...1102-storyhtml

Last edited by johnprz93; Feb 12, 2018 at 8:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13231  
Old Posted Feb 12, 2018, 10:44 PM
Northparkwizard's Avatar
Northparkwizard Northparkwizard is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 191
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13232  
Old Posted Feb 13, 2018, 6:30 AM
Steadfast Steadfast is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by embora View Post
Two towers of residential of 30 or a little more than 30 stories, and the historic house would be resconstructed 50' to the south of where it was on 11th Avenue. Here is the latest article I could find: https://sandiego.urbdezine.com/2014/...iew-san-diego/
Thanks embora.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13233  
Old Posted Feb 13, 2018, 5:21 PM
SDfan's Avatar
SDfan SDfan is offline
Registered San Diegan
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 893
Thank you, NPwizard. Both projects look great. I love smaller urban infill, it creates variety.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #13234  
Old Posted Feb 17, 2018, 7:16 AM
Steadfast Steadfast is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 3
I noticed that Pacific Gate has added crown lighting to the vertical strip we'd seen the past few weeks. I have to admit, it's pretty stunning.
Totally reinvents the night time skyline.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:58 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.